Younique BB Cream Reviews
#30 in BB Creams

November 04, 2017

Amazing coverage

I love this B.B. cream, it’s great when you are busy and on the go, fits right in your purse and it’s easy to apply for full coverage. It had a built in moisturizer so it’s great for the dry months.

October 16, 2017

Best BB Cream around

BB Flawless is so light and creamy feeling, it is not thick or goopy, it goes on smoothly and covers nicely!  I was so amazed by the difference in the consistency from the other one I had tried.

2.3/5

August 11, 2017

Not the best

Not the best if you're looking for coverage. The colour matched great & you can barely tell that you're wearing it, its so light. But when its on you cant even see a difference.

1.8/5

July 17, 2017

Nice but Overpriced

I like this bb cream IF I mix it with concealer, it is to sheer otherwise and just looks like i have on a moisturizer. It feels very nice on my skin and wears very well even when I am sweating. I probably will not repurchase this and wouldn't recommend it either as I think it is not worth the price for what it does (doesn't even, at least, even out my skin tone when worn alone) and it does not have a SPF

June 14, 2017

Awesome product for dry skin

I have a really hard time with my skin during the winter, it get's really dry. This is the only product that ever helped me. You still get coverage and it moisturizes in the same time.

3.2/5

May 16, 2017

this product feels good on the skin. it's a very light coverage, basically just evens out your skin tone which is all I really need. It leaves a dewy finish, which i am slightly oily so I always set it. It's nice product but it's ridiculously expensive. You can find the same if not better for a cheaper price, which is why I do not recommend it.

May 06, 2017

There is absolutely nothing about this bb cream that makes it worth even close to the $39 I paid for it. Doesn't even out my skin tone, no spf, doesn't last after you put it on, its very thick and not especially moisturizing. I have used drugstore brands that are significantly better than this. Would not waste your money on this.

April 27, 2017

I have this in bisque. Its an ok bb cream. Not much tint to it and I do have to layer it to get any color/enhancement to my complexion at all, looks more like I've only applied a moisturizer. It feels nice on my skin and although the cream feels thick and heavy it doesn't wear that way. I wouldn't repurchase this nor would I recommend it. The quality just doesn't merit a $39 price tag and there are better options that are less expensive.

April 20, 2017

There are better BB creams at Walmart. I have 3 other BB creams from drugstore to highend and in between (cover girl, skinn, & philosophy). Their prices range from $8-41.75 and they all perform above and beyond this bb cream. The cheapest of them Cover Girl has an spf that youniques doesn't CG also goes on smoother evens out my skintone and is light in consistency none of which youniques does at a much much higher price tag. Philosophy is the same price as younique and contains spf, moisturizer, and primer all in one, none of which younique has, in fact when I contacted the presenter about returning this she told me I needed to buy the primer (ANOTHER $39) to aid in the application of the bb flawless.I declined and returned this. I felt scammed that an $8 cream was better than this supposed high end line.

April 19, 2017

If you are thinking of buying this save yourself the trouble, money, and aggravation and read all reviews on other sites as well presenters flood all review sites so they can sell. This is a very weird consistency, almost like trying to apply a heavy sunscreen cream is the best I can describe how it goes on your skin.for a bb cream and offers virtually nothing in coverage or evening out your skin tone. Super expensive for a worrhless product