Younique BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 207 in BB Creams

April 27, 2017

I have this in bisque. Its an ok bb cream. Not much tint to it and I do have to layer it to get any color/enhancement to my complexion at all, looks more like I've only applied a moisturizer. It feels nice on my skin and although the cream feels thick and heavy it doesn't wear that way. I wouldn't repurchase this nor would I recommend it. The quality just doesn't merit a $39 price tag and there are better options that are less expensive.

April 20, 2017

There are better BB creams at Walmart. I have 3 other BB creams from drugstore to highend and in between (cover girl, skinn, & philosophy). Their prices range from $8-41.75 and they all perform above and beyond this bb cream. The cheapest of them Cover Girl has an spf that youniques doesn't CG also goes on smoother evens out my skintone and is light in consistency none of which youniques does at a much much higher price tag. Philosophy is the same price as younique and contains spf, moisturizer, and primer all in one, none of which younique has, in fact when I contacted the presenter about returning this she told me I needed to buy the primer (ANOTHER $39) to aid in the application of the bb flawless.I declined and returned this. I felt scammed that an $8 cream was better than this supposed high end line.

April 19, 2017

If you are thinking of buying this save yourself the trouble, money, and aggravation and read all reviews on other sites as well presenters flood all review sites so they can sell. This is a very weird consistency, almost like trying to apply a heavy sunscreen cream is the best I can describe how it goes on your skin.for a bb cream and offers virtually nothing in coverage or evening out your skin tone. Super expensive for a worrhless product

April 17, 2017

I loved it! Nice to use under my foundation. I use a lot in the summer time when I just want a nice light coverage. This product is always in my makeup bag!

April 11, 2017

Very sticky and thick and hard to blend and did nothing for my complexion. Wanted this for summer and some light natural coverage. The price of this is not consistent with the quality

1.5/5

March 14, 2017

I keep believing younique's promises and I keep being disappointed. I do not like their mascara, their eyeliner but I thought their bb cream would be different. It wasn't. I got the honey shade which was the best for my skin for sure, but with the bb on my skin looked fake as my 7 year old pointed out. It's very visible, doesn't blend in and doesn't look like you have great skin, it looks like you're covering it with a bad bb cream. Sorry younique, you lost me for good this time.

March 09, 2017

During the winter I have the most troubled skin with dryness, foundations can cause more problems with the Younique multitasking hydrating tinted BB cream, my skin is smooth, hydrated, I get the coverage of foundation and its long lasting. Easy to apply, and stays put.

March 01, 2017

Great coverage and contouring effects if using two different creams. I love all younque products and would recommend everyone to buy them for their quality and price

February 28, 2017

I've always been a bb cream lover ever since I started wearing any kinda of skin coverage. I've tried probably just about every drugstore brand you can think of and I just recently got the BB Cream by Younique and will say hands down the best I've tried to date! And a little really goes a long and really leaves you feeling flawless!!

February 17, 2017

This is literally photoshop in a bottle!! You will need a good brush to apply so it really smooths the foundation in really well in all those fine lines and hard to reach spots. This hides just above anything and everything i'm looking to cover up. It really does give me the full coverage i need!!