younique concealer Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 462 in Concealer

0.5/5

April 11, 2017

For the price I expected something at least as good or better as my current concealer (nars) this concealer is thich pastey and doesn't blend well. It does cover but just sits on your skin looking heavy. It did not last through my 6 hour work day. The main ingredient is PETROLEUM JELLY which is a pretty disgusting ingredient to be in a "high end" cosmetic. I would not recommend this product for your face at all. There is a reason tattoo artists recommend you DO NOT USE petroleum jelly anymore.

March 29, 2017

Is concealer is the best I've ever tried. You get full coverage with very little product. It fills in little lines and wrinkles and creates a great smooth canvas to apply foundation over. Love this product!

March 01, 2017

This stuff is amazing and last so long, I've had my tube for almost a year now with everyday use. Definitly worth the value and coverage for only 30 bucks!

January 03, 2017

I recently purchased a new foundation from younique. the video I watched did a much better job of covering up scarring then it did for me. I spent extra on their brushes to maximize the results. I feel it is ok but I can get the same result for much less money with other brands.

September 22, 2016

I have tried a few concealers to cover the vericose vains on my face found this one to work good although I have yet to find one that gives you that " stay all day " coverage. Pricey product but works well.

September 02, 2016

I love this product! The price is a bit steep but believe me you do not need a lot of it to cover imperfections on your skin. I would definitely buy this product again

July 11, 2016

Hands down the MOST EFFECTIVE concealer I have ever used. Lasts all day. Great coverage, smooth, flawless. Can't live without it. Ps I am not a rep for this product.

June 06, 2016

Wow as someone who loves thick full coverage this product along with the younique fiundation was amaxing. It gave me the coverage i wanted. The color choives are amazing. Goes on so smoothly and matches my skin tone perfectly. I definately reccomend ALL Younique products!