Younique Moodstruck Minerals Concealer Reviews
#162 in Concealer

2.7/5

October 21, 2017

Cakey

I tried so hard to love this product but no matter how hard I tried (putting on primer, not putting on primer, putting the tinest amount on because the formular is super thick, etc.) this concealer kept becoming cakey after only a couple hours...sometimes even after only one.

April 14, 2017

I really like this concealer, it provides full coverage, matte like finish, and a small amount goes a long way.
    There are a number of ways to use this powder, I use it dry to set my foundation, on my eye lids to cover some discoloration, and to cover blemishes. I love that I can use it wet if I want, sometimes I add a bit of rose water or plain water and dab into the powder to highlight my face.
    This is a must try, I fell in love with it after just one use!

April 12, 2016

I've never been good at applying foundation or concealer etc, but this blends in beautifully! Either a little on its own, or I sometimes mix with my younique bb cream to make a fuller coverage.

November 02, 2015

Great stuff. If your skin is a bit dry, this might get a bit dry/flakey. But when I moisturize right before applying it, no problems! Lasts alllllllll day. Buildable. Love it just wish it was a bit less expensive.