Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #39 out of 1317 in Lipstick

May 01, 2017

I own a few of these stains, but my favorite shade is "shy" hands down! It just gives a beautiful nude sheen to my lips. Once applied on the lips, I recommend leaving the color to completely absorb and dry before rubbing your lips together.

The stain does last - even after eating and drinking. The only downside of this product is I found after a period of time, the stain tends to sit in the lines of my lips...so I still find myself removing the product and reapplying.

0.5/5

April 19, 2017

I don't het the good reviews must be from sellers because I was told by mine how great this stuff is and it is not. Goes on unevenly bleeds and does not remotely stay on any longer than any of my regular lipsticks, just looks like you drank cherry koolaid after an hour or so.

April 13, 2017

I have every colour in this line and absolutely love them , no smudging no transfer I cannot get over how much i rely on these in my everyday look the shades oxidize differently on everybody so yiu and tour beat friend could be wearing thw same shade yt? It coukd look slightly different between on her :)

April 10, 2017

I love these. Stay on for long periods of time, dont leave sloppy lipstick messes all over, kiss woth no lipstick on other half lolz occasionally put on another layer, only if youve been putting lip balm, or another layer on top.. it comes off easier. Very gokd to wear by itself. And definitely a STAIN.

April 02, 2017

Love love love these!!! I bought My first through a friend's Younique party, and received one free when I had my own party. I'm not a big lipstick girl but these go on easy and leave no residue. I can smooch my boyfriend and not leave my lips behind. I think he enjoys it as well. Last so long, occasionally I need a second aplication, but not every time. Gives my lips that perfect color.

February 28, 2017

I was hesitant to buy this product because it's a little too pricey for me. It's very pigmented, which is nice but I wouldn't necessarily use this as my go-to daily lip stain. I do use this whenever I go out to dinner or a party. It's got great staying power and definitely lasts a long time! You just have to make sure your lips aren't dry because then it just doesn't look nice when you apply this on chapped lips.

February 28, 2017

I LOVE this lip stain! I'm not a big make up person but my mom always said as long as you wear lipstick then you look made up. I don't like the stickiness of lipstick and the fact that it gets on your cups/teeth etc. Lip stain is a perfect alternative. It's a suttle colour to bring life to your lips with out spreading it around everywhere.

January 24, 2017

Younique lip stain is the best!! At first I was leary due to the pricing, but after purchasing it I am so glad. It is worth every penny. Lip stain stayed on all night (even after an evening of drinking).

September 24, 2016

This is my favorite Younique product. I have all 7 shades. they are highly pigmented and lasts for a long time. You gotta exfoliate your lips often though to achieve good results but overall it's perfect.

August 23, 2016

An amazing lip stain. They last through eating and drinking and don't rub off once dry. I will continue to use this great product. The colours are vibrant and are great for layering with others or even with a lip gloss on top.