younique Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer Reviews
#23 in Concealer

August 01, 2018

Excellent product

I have been trying different concealers for over 40 years and this is by far the best just a tiny look tube but you don't need any more than a pin drop for each eye covers for the entire day I use it with and without Foundation awesome product

July 11, 2018

BEST product

Since first buying this 5 years ago I have been addicted. I have never ever purchased a different concealer since buying this one. Lasts all day and doesn't clump

July 01, 2018

I will continue to buy this product

I love the younique concealer. My skin is pale and the blue of my veins show. This concealer completely covers the blue of the veins. I also use it under my eyes to reduce dark circles. You only need a dab, so the container lasts about 6-7 months.

January 22, 2018

Concealer review

This has to be the best concealer I have ever used, beyond amazing coverage and a little goes a long way, I highly recommend this and works with any skin type

October 18, 2017

Will never use another concealer

This concealer is absolutely amazing! It hide blemishes and dark circles no problem. It blends well into your skin. Doesn't crease and isn't oily at all!!

October 17, 2017

Best concealer ever!

Hides every imperfection and discoloration while using very little product. Extreme good value as this lasts a very log time. Highly pigmented and is great as a cover up and highlighter.

October 11, 2017

Excellent!

I love how the color matches up perfectly to my skin tone, it has great coverage and I would recommend this to all of my friends! You don't need much on a per use basis so it lasts a long time and is definitely worth the money!

June 07, 2017

This hides everything! Sun spots, freckles, dark eye rings... you name it! It doesn't feel heavy on your skin either. The price is a little higher but you don't need to use as much for great coverage!

0.5/5

May 06, 2017

All this concealer consists of is petroleum jelly and tint. Its very thick and does not blend easily nor stay put. The price is crazy for this very small tube. I certainly will not repurchase this nor recommend it. I am still waiting on my refund from younique after 3 weeks.

2.2/5

May 01, 2017

Younique makeup was a trendy make up at one time. I tried to sell it 2 years ago.. It's a tough sale. It's so much easier to go to a beauty counter than to order it and wait.
    So in my kit I bought I had the perfecting concealer. It is very thick it would cover birthmarks and scars well but for the average person its way to thick. I still use it for small blemishes but its really hard to cover a small spot you only need a pin size amount too much and it won't go on properly. Its not worth the cost of it Im not happy with it...