Prestige Item
Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF50 Reviews

April 04, 2019

My holy grail

This CC cream is unbelievably good, with amazing staying power, medium to full coverage and glowy, healthy finish. I just adore how my skin looks when I'm wearing it.It manages to make everything look just perfect with mask effect. The shade range is not the best one though, so keep that it mind.

April 03, 2019

Worth every penny!!

Amazing product!! For my skin that does not need a lot of coverage, this CC cream feels like a full coverage foundation yet so light on the skin. On top of that, it has SPF which is a great and it dries down to a matte finish. For me, it is a great summer product to use on the go. Highly recommended.

March 22, 2019

Super

J'aime cette CC cream. Elle est couvrante et couvre les imperfections, en restant avec une apparence naturelle. Je l'utilise chaque jour et j'adore qu'elle ait un SPF e 50 a l'intérieur (une étape de moins c'est super).

March 16, 2019

Amazing product!

I’ve just purchased this product for the third time. It has light texture, good coverage, it’s non-comedogenic and, besides that, has a decent range of colours.

March 15, 2019

A great product, just not my favourite for daily wear.

The IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream was one of my favourites for daily wear for a number of years, but I admit I have found something I like more these days. I own the Light colour, but it is a bit dark for me so I mix it with a bit of Fair (Illumination formula) for the perfect match. Coverage is pretty good for a CC cream, and it is buildable but it can get a bit cakey as you build it up - at least on me, it can. The finish is quite dewy, so I do have to powder it down a bit, but that's fine with me. It is a great CC cream to take on beach vacations when you want a nice glow and bit of coverage, but not a very 'made up' or matte look. I love that it has SPF 50 in it - wow! The only problem is that it is a bit pricey, so now that I've found something cheaper that I like better, I will probably not buy this again.

February 24, 2019

Best CC Ever

I have combo, acne-prone skin and this is the only CC cream/foundation I can wear! It lasts so long, looks natural, isn't cakey and doesn't clog pores! I can't get enough of the full coverage too!

February 04, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

Full coverage CC cream!

Love the smell! Has a pump! Full coverage, seriously! Only need one maybe one and a half pumps max. I personally like to mix mine with a little foundation and set with powder for everyday where because I work 12 hour shifts. But on a regular day fly can wear it alone and it gives your skin such a pretty and healthy glow! I think it really is a great CC cream and foundation overall! Added bonus is the actual benefits for your skin!

January 31, 2019

Not a favorite

I find this to be a little cakey on my mature skin. I’ve tried it after moisturizer, and without moisturizer. Not a favorite product, but will use up.

January 29, 2019

Love love love

I have dry and sensitive skin that sometimes causes redness on my skin . I perfer Cc creams because they’re a lighter formula than foundation. I’ve been looking for something with a higher spf and a light to medium coverage and I’m so happy I got this one. I love that it has an spf of 50 which is more than many cc creams on the market! The fact that it’s hydrating and has anti aging serums in it makes it even better . I love the scent and how smooth it goes applies. Definitely will be buying more

January 29, 2019

Love "IT" but not sure of this

Good medium coverage. I have acne/dry/oily combination skin and this doesnt really cover all my skin issues. It separates on my nose and my forehead gets a bit oily. There is a huge selection for colour matching. Super expensive for the size of the product and the amount needed to properly cover. Not my favourite but on the plus side it didnt make me break out at all.