Cover FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment

Cover FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 700 in Foundation

September 23, 2015

This is the first step in my daily makeup routine! I am very satisfied with the results after just one thin layer of the cream. It provides medium coverage and leaves my skin looking fresh and natural.

July 30, 2015

Love this product!!!! It always makes my skin look wonderful

July 08, 2015

I love love love this stuff ! It holds out through out the whole day. I was amazed that it works as good as it claimed. I would recommend this to anyone! The coverage was wonderful and it matched my skin so well.

June 09, 2015

This CC cream from cover girl is very good quality. I use this on a daily basis. It covers up my imperfections pretty good and does not cost an insane amount of money like some similar products that I have seen. I would recommend this product!

September 14, 2014

After trying dozens of high end foundations and never finding one that gave me the coverage I wanted, I finally found a winner.
    Cover FX CC Cream gave me the long lasting coverage I was looking for, without looking cakey. To date, this is the best foundation I have ever tried.

April 15, 2014

It is very price-effectiveness wise. It dose what is says and I would never go back to my old one.

February 23, 2014

I resisted using foundation for years because I didn't want the feeling of having makeup caked onto my face. But this foundation cream has convinced me otherwise. The amount needed for great coverage is very little and it feels more like a moisturizer than foundation. I use it along with Cover FX pressed powder and the result is a natural looking, smooth finish. The product also aids to reduce dark spots and I really love how it contains SPF 30 and is made in Canada! It's a bit on the pricey side but I think it is worth it.