Prestige Item
YSL LOVESHINE LIPSTICK (150) Reviews

Loveshine has a high-shine finish, captivating colors, a juicy textures and endless care. Let your lips reflect the world in shine

May 20, 2024

Great moisturizing lipstick!!

This YSL loveshine lipstick in shade 150 has the most luxurious packaging I've experienced and intensely hydrates your lips, making it the perfect base or top coat for any lip look. I'd recommend this colour for those with cooler skin tones. However, the colour payoff is quite minimal. I plan on using this in my daily routine to hydrate my lips throughout the day and add a bit of shimmer to my routine!

May 17, 2024

YSL LOVESHINE shades • Vacay Essentials

I adore YSL! I was super excited to be selected to test out these shades from their LOVESHINE lipstick collection in exchange for my honest review of the products. I wasn’t sure if I wasn’t applying the lipstick correctly or if it just wasn’t for my complexion but I felt like the consistency was too light. My lips didn’t feel as hydrated as with their other lipsticks. The sheer was really light and I think I was expecting more of a Lip stain which might make my view bias based on expecting a heavier application.

Overall an okay product though. It has gorgeous packaging and great shade / hues for all occasions. Mild enough for everyday wear.

May 09, 2024

Great shine and hydrating but not very pigmented

The lipstick is very hydrating for the lips and creates a nice shine. It is a semi sheer so the color is quite subtle. I wish it was a bit more pigmented. If you are looking for full coverage this is not the product for you. But I do like it for daytime wear on its own or for the moisturizing effect overtop of a lip liner/lipstick.

May 02, 2024

Very Smooth

This is silky and smooth to slide on. It has coral undertones. Based on my lip color it was only slightly noticeable. I think it would be a great layering colour rather then stand alone. I would definitely try other colours in this product line.

May 02, 2024

If you're looking for light application

This product is for someone who isn't about bold and bright lipstick. While I love the colours, brand, and packaging I go for a more in your face lip colour.

May 01, 2024

Beautiful glossy lip

It's a beautiful, glossy lip product. I prefer lip products that are more sheer like this so I can quickly apply it. With a more opaque lip, I have to be more careful when I apply. I've always loved the YSL beauty packaging of their lip products and I'm happy to finally own one. The lipsticks have a fruity scent that reminds me of a bubble tea shop. I was sent this pink shade that is a bit too light for my personal liking, but I would definitely consider purchasing this same lipstick in one of their darker shades.

May 01, 2024

Buttery Smooth

There is a light pleasant scent you get from this lipstick with a lovely subtle glossy pink tone, but not a "lipstick" that would stand out. This comes off as more of a gloss or top coat for an opaque lipstick, so layering would be needed to have its colour show through. This lipstick application is so buttery and moisturizing, I will use it as a tinted gloss as needed.

April 30, 2024

Expensive

The packaging is beautiful. The smell of it is like sweet candy which I didn't mind. It had very nice glide when applied and felt moisturizing, however, it did not last long. The color was pretty, sheer and light. Several applications would be needed throughout the day to maintain the shine, moisturizing effect and color. It felt to me like an overpriced really nice tinted lip balm in pretty packaging. I received this product for free in exchange for my review.

April 28, 2024

Not recommended for cracked lips

This is my first time trying YSL lipsticks and I definitely had too high expectations. I know it’s semi-sheer but it’s just fully sheer. To get actual pigment, you would have to use so much product. The shade and the shimmer is nice though but wish it was a better formula.

April 27, 2024

Pretty look for summer

The Loveshine Lipstick in Shade 150 is a pretty colour for the summer. It has a shimmer in it that gives your lips even more of a shine. For the product Itself I found to be glossy and pigmented at first application. It is also very moisturizing. Unfortunately it transfers easily and the shine doesn’t last. The faded pigment does still last longer throughout the day but you have to reapply often to get the shine back.