Prestige Item
YSL LOVESHINE LIPSTICK (150) Reviews

Loveshine has a high-shine finish, captivating colors, a juicy textures and endless care. Let your lips reflect the world in shine

May 19, 2024

Beautiful lipstain

I would classify this lipstick like more of a lip stain. Goes on so smooth and the colour was beautiful. Didn’t make my lips look caulky. A nice daily wear!

May 17, 2024

Perfect for summer

I had the opportunity to try this lipstick on #150. It is very moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling very soft and supple. However this does not provide a huge color payoff. You would probably need to wear this over a sil liner or stain to help complement the color. It is perfect for a neutral look.

May 17, 2024

Nourishing and Hydrating

I’ve always been a girl who uses standard drug store products and when I had the opportunity to try and review a high end quality lip products I was thrilled! Not only did I see that quality absolutely does make a world of a difference, but it gave me a new appreciation for it! These YSL lip oils are sheer, nourishing, moisturizing, and perfect for everyday wear! Since it is a lip oil the amount of product you get is really quite impressive! The shade 44 and 150 are 2 shades I can confidently wear everyday with all make up looks. They are absolutely worth it, and complete and lip combo!

May 15, 2024

Nourishing and silky smooth!

I am in love with these LOVESHINE LIPSTICKS!!! The colours are perfectly subtle, perfect for wearing day or night. My absolute FAVOURITE thing about this product is how it feels! It’s just what my lips need! Something that actually feels smooth and caring, whilst adding that high-shine to my usually dry lips!

As for the shade, #150 has the most PERFECT coral hint to it and this one is definitely my favourite!

Any room for improvement? If only a high-shine, non-staining product could last longer on the lips! Good job the packaging is super cute as I carry this and reapply all the time, just like other glosses and balms!

I received this product, along with one other shade, to test for free. All in exchange for my honest opinion! Thanks YSL and Butterly!

May 14, 2024

The New It girl

This is a great lip product Not sticky very moisturizing I’m not sure the colour is for me but I could still rock it for an evening out .. I love how you can build the colour up or leave it nice and sheer .. glossy but not sticky

May 14, 2024

Pretty, feels nice, But doesn’t seem long lasting

I love YSL products! And these were fairly nice feeling on the lips, they kind of feel like a hybrid between a lipstick and a lip gloss / tinted balm. The formula is super nice, feels hydrating, applies nicely and evenly . The comfortability is a 10. The reason I pulled back a star is for longevity. I don’t find these stick around too long, I have to reapply. Overall a good product, kindof subtle, slight tint, not fully opaque or colourful. Sheen end result with a few flecks of shimmer, very pretty for every day wear.

May 13, 2024

Absolutely love this colour!!

The shade 150 is so nice! It’s very minimal amount of colour, perfect for every day wear! I’ve tried the love shine lipstick before the reformulation/repackaging and I find that they were a little bit more hydrating back then, however, I still love them so much! Would definitely recommend!!

May 10, 2024

So Shiny! SMELLS AMAZING!

Thank you to @thisisbutterly and @yslbeauty for this Loveshine Lipstick to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion. #ysl #yslbeauty #loveshine #yslloveshine

I tried the lipstick several days in a row. It's perfect for daytime wear as it gives the perfect amount of sheer colour with an abundance of shine. The colour matched me perfectly. If it had more pigment to the lipstick it would be perfect for an evening or night look too. Oh, and the scent was amazing. I loved having it on my lips.

#freeproduct #beauty #trybeforeyoubuy #productreview #producttester #productreviewer #new #lipstick #lipgloss #shiny #ugc #ugccreator #lips #beautyjunkie

Such An Iconic Lippie

I was gifted this product for review.

This formula is lovely! It basically just feels like a lip balm. It’s super hydrating and feels very light on the lips. This is the kind of formula I prefer for work since I tend to get more dehydrated while working due to forgetting to drink water. 150 is a dark pink that is slightly transparent and has a slight pink shimmer to it. I think this shade is super pretty on the lips. The shimmer is very subtle and while it adds to the shine, no one is going to realize that you have shimmer on your lips.

May 10, 2024

Luxury shine on your lips

Love the nudelingerie colour. It is a staple colour and will look great with anything you wear. The colour is very subtle so if you’re looking for something bold - this isn’t for you. It has a nice shine and lasts approximately 2 hours. It feels great on the lips and doesn’t dry them out like some lipsticks. If it lasted longer I would give it 5 stars. The packaging is stunning in silver and pink.