Prestige Item
YSL LOVESHINE LIPSTICK (44) Reviews

Loveshine has a high-shine finish, captivating colors, a juicy textures and endless care. Let your lips reflect the world in shine

May 19, 2024

Beautiful lip stain

Beautiful shade of pink. I would classify this lipstick more like a lip stain. Goes on very smooth, long wear, and not caulky. Perfect for daily wear for work or play!

May 17, 2024

Perfect for that smokey eye

I love how moisturizing this lipstick is. While it doesn't provide a lot of color it works well over a lip liner or stain. I do love this for keeping a slightly pink neutral lip with a smokey eye. I just wish it were cheaper.

May 17, 2024

Subtle, nourishing, luxurious

I've always been a girl who uses standard drug store products and when I had the opportunity to try and review a high end quality lip products, Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick I was thrilled! Not only did I see that quality absolutely does make a world of a difference, but it gave me a new appreciation for it! These YSL lip oils are sheer, nourishing, moisturizing, and perfect for everyday wear! Since it is a lip oil the amount of product you get is really quite impressive! The shade 44 and 150 are 2 shades I can confidently wear everyday with all make up looks. They are absolutely worth it, and complete and lip combo! I revieved these products as part of a review from YSL and BUTTERLY

May 15, 2024

Nourishing and silky smooth!

I am in love with these LOVESHINE LIPSTICKS!!! The colours are perfectly subtle, perfect for wearing day or night. My absolute FAVOURITE thing about this product is how it feels! It’s just what my lips need! Something that actually feels smooth and caring, whilst adding that high-shine to my usually dry lips!

As for the shade, #44 is a subtle shade of pink that I can wear any time of the day!

Any room for improvement? If only a high-shine, non-staining product could last longer on the lips! Good job the packaging is super cute as I carry this and reapply all the time, just like other glosses and balms!

I received this product, along with one other shade, to test for free. All in exchange for my honest opinion! Thanks YSL and Butterly!

May 15, 2024

Loved the texture but the colour?

Love the texture, shine and hydration it gives my lips, but if reapplied too many times, the pink looks too cool/chalky coloured for my liking on my skin, other than that, it feels great on the lips :)

Gorgeous rose pink shimmer

YSL Loveshine High Shine Caring Lipstick in shade 44 Nude Lavalliere is a beautiful nude rose pink with a shimmer that adds a nice shine to the lips. The packaging is gorgeous and so easy to apply to the lip. Beautiful on its own or over a brighter lipstick, it works both ways. The finish is quite hydrating so great for drier lips. My only issue is that it isn't long-lasting.

Leaves a nice shine

The lipstick glides on very well and leaves my lips feeling very soft and balmy. You will have to reapply it throughout the day, but that's usually a given. I like the shine of the lipstick as it's a subtle shine. There's also a fruity scent to the lipstick which I found was delightful, it wasn't overwhelming or too strong and it reminded me of the scent of a kind of candy I ate as a kid. I don't think this shade worked for my skin tone as much but I will be trying out the other shades.

Cool tone shade

This tone is a bit too cool and pinkish for my liking but I do like the feel of it on my lips and is a great lip blam alternative. I also like the packaging, feels very luxurious.

May 14, 2024

Nice feeling on the lips, not super long lasting

These lipsticks are super nice feeling on the lips, very comfortable wear . I do however wish they stuck around a bit longer. The formula is very creamy but not thick, it’s a hybrid between a lipstick and a tinted lip balm almost ? The color shade is nice for every day wear, a mild , sheen, vaguely shimmer peachy shade. The tint just gives a lovely sheen to the lips without feeling heavy or drying. I did find myself having to reapply as it’s a thinner formula it does not last, especially after eating or drinking , but still very nice to keep in the purse.

May 13, 2024

So Moisturising

These lipsticks are packed with essential oil. The formula is so good .Glides on lips like butter.

They have wide range of colors from which they sent me two nude shades. These are the lightest shades .I pair it with lip liner and they look so good .