YSL volupté tint in oil
Good

YSL volupté tint in oil Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

April 15, 2017

J'aime bien! Je trouve que ce produit se porte bien par dessu un rouge à lèvres et seul parce que ça créé deux beau looks différents! Le volupté tint-in-oil sent super bon et est très hydratant. Je le recommende !

March 08, 2017

I'm a fan of YSL lip products and this one did not disappoint. I have the Cherry my Cherie which is Number 5 from the collection. It's a very moisturizing lip tint with a hint of stain and yet, not sticky at all! I used to hate lip gloss due to the sticky aspect of them but this is the only one changed my opinion on lip gloss. I prefer stain/tint lip products over lipsticks because it's not drying and less of a hassle to apply on the lips. If you are looking for a high color pay off lip gloss, this is not for you.

June 24, 2016

Amazinnnnng!!! This lip oil is so moisturizing and sexy!! The packaging is cute and I love the tiny wand. The pink tint oil is light and adds that perfect amount of gloss when applied alone or just a dab on top of your lipstick. It's sheen and sheer but the way it absorbs into your lips is a great feeling. It is expensive but I do think it's worth the price if you are able to splurge! Great product and a must in my makeup bag!!!