Yucatan Guacamole Reviews
Ranked #162 in Dips & Spreads

March 08, 2017

This is my favorite Guac out there! The taste is way better than most of the brands and they have organic guac which is absolutely delicious. I like to add a little extra lime and salt to it to give it that extra punch of flavor. I can really taste the garlic in and some other brands you can barely taste anything but the avocado. I also find less big chunks in this brand than others. Perfect on tacos or just as a dip!

July 04, 2016

When I don't have time to prepare my own guacamole, I usually buy this one!! This product is gluten free and is very good!!

Nothing's better than eating some Tostitos with guacamole with a nice cold drink seated beside the pool! I definitely recommend this product!!

August 12, 2013

It is a small Guacamole, but it has lots of flavors. It has lots of avocados and there are some organic and spicy choices as well. I tried the regular, and It was really good on taco and nachos. I think when you don't have time to make fresh guacamole, it is a pretty good choice. It also tastes good.