YVES ROCHER SHAMPOOING REVITALISANT ANTI AGE
Good

YVES ROCHER SHAMPOOING REVITALISANT ANTI AGE Reviews

Ranked #409 out of 1102 in Shampoo

February 11, 2016

The last year or so my past-shoulder length (dyed) auburn hair has gotten thinner, lost its sheen and body and has become lifeless! . :( . I'm too young for bad hair!! I've been researching that for older hair (mine is 54) the silicone in most shampoos these days that puts a shine in younger hair builds up in older hair and causes the dull damage I'm seeing in mine. So I've gone for products that are all natural, like Yves Rocher Shampooing Revitalisant Anti Age. Ive tried several different ones -This shampoo is AMAZING!! It does everything you hope a good shampoo will - fresh clean feeling hair, foams up enough that you can feel where you are shampooing, rinses out completely, and leaves my hair not weighed down and gives it back the a bounce I lost! I find the more I use it the better my hair feels. And I can go an extra day longer between shampoos - bonus!

January 08, 2016

I have fine thing salt and pepper hair. I am 64. I could not do a thing with it no pounce luster shine styling impossable. I noticed after 1 use a slight better volume I could manage it better nice shine. But after a week I had new hair. A must have for any older person for even fine hair it adds thickness.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?