3.2/5
#675 in Eye Liner

Good - 0
    1.7/5

June 19, 2017

Would never buy this product again

I still can't believe this pencil is labeled as waterproof. It smudges off with a blink of an eye. Half an hour after it literally drools at the external corners of the eye. I don't live in a humid or hot area. However, I like that it's an intense black, super creamy and easy to apply eyeliner.

April 22, 2011

So I received this product in a swagbag at an avent I attended and I have nothing negative to say about it! I even went out to grab it in another colour because I enjoyed the one I got.

It's one of those retractable eyeliners as opposed to the sharpened ones, which is what I prefer over having to sharpen it all the time, etc.
    I tried both the Green and the Blue, now I preferred the blue but both were nice and that was just a personal preference.
    The colour went on both my lashline and waterline easily. Both colours lasted throughout the whole day and didn't need much reapplying/retouching. It also came off pretty easily with my makeup remover/in the shower washing my face. The colour popped and was true to what they were suppose to be.
    For anyone who wants an eyeliner pencil with a pop of colour and something fun, I would definitely recommend this product to them and you can bet I will continue to use it!