Prestige Item
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Reviews

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick is a highly pigmented lipstick that gives medium to full coverage in a radiant, satin finish. This luxurious, multitasking lipstick is Yves Saint Laurent's makeup must-have. Color saturates the lips while protecting them from the sun with SPF 15. A powerful cocktail of hydro-spheres and natural extracts comforts and hydrates lips throughout the day.
Visit ysl.com for more information.

2.7/5

October 21, 2017

Quality does not reflect the price :(

I wanted to love this lipstick as much as I love the YSL Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volute Lipstick but it did not meet my expectations. I thought it was going to be a matte/satin finish but it ended up looking frosty. It did not last very long on my lips either. The colour is quite nice but I just know I probably would have liked the beige nudes better. A+ for packaging and the overall luxurious feel, but for $40+, it's definitely not worth it.

October 13, 2017

Le rouge à lèvre pure couture de Yves Saint Laurent

J'ai pu me le procurer, et il est vraiment bien ! La tenue est parfaite, et la couleur est très jolie ( je l'ai en rouge). Néanmoins, il a un peu de mal a sécher, je ne sais pas comment le dire mais comparer aux autres il laisse des taches...

June 04, 2017

YSL lipstick comes with a hefty price tag but it's worth it! First of all the packaging is luxe and beautiful to look at. The formula itself is creamy, incredibly pigemented and very long lasting. It feels creamy on the lips and doesn't dry them out.

August 11, 2016

After seeing so many positive reviews on here,I almost got tempted to hold back on my review. However,what does not work for me might work for you...and I totally get that! I can't say much regarding the price but for what ever cost, this product did not seem to work for me. It flaked/cracked (?) on my lips,application was never smooth and just because it was a sample,I had no control of the color choice...which of course didn't go very well with my skin tone. Overall,for a product with a luxurious looking package, I expected more but got much less.

March 14, 2016

I absolutely adore everything about this YSL lipstick except the color which is very bright peach, However I mix it with a darker neutral shade and I have a unique and long lasting lipstick , stays on about 2 hours and is wonderfully moisturizing.

October 03, 2015

I received a couple of samples from Influenster. The formula is very moiisturizing and super pigmented. The heavy gold case tubes are luxurious and the price point is decent. I wish the brand were cruelty free though.

June 19, 2015

I love the smell, texture and consistency of these lipsticks. They're expensive but well worth it!

June 18, 2015

This lipstick stays on so well without drying out the lips!! It's so nice to not have to reapply constantly throughout the day. And the colour is true, doesn't change once applied.

June 17, 2015

Good stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

June 15, 2015

Expensive, but so pretty! Its the perfect shade