Zincofax Original Diaper Cream Reviews

May 08, 2021

Great zinc cream for babies

I’m very cautious of the products I use on my baby. Both my daughters only get an all natural beeswax diaper balm made with only natural ingredients. But sometimes a diaper rash can sneak up on you and so as soon as I see a bit of redness I apply this zincofax cream and at the next diaper change the redness is gone. I don’t use it often but when I need something with medicinal ingredients this is the one I love the most

May 08, 2021

It works

We only use this when little one has a really bad bum rash. And it works instantly. The next day the rash is gone. We have tried a bunch of different creams for bum rashes, this was the only one that worked right away. I only got it because my mom said she use to use this on me when I was little. It still holds true after all of these years. I also like that you don’t need a ton of it so it lasts long especially if you’re only using it for the flare ups.

March 01, 2021

Diaper Rash cream

Am using zincofax nappy rash cream for almost a year , it’s affordable & works best from one use , it soothes the nappy rash pain and next day it’s perfectly healed , I love the smell of it , very mild on baby skin from birth #baby #nappyrash

November 30, 2020

The best of the best

I he best cream out there that iv found.. tbh if u have big thighs like me it works perfect for you thigh rash or under the boob! Its amazing and it smells soo good

October 30, 2020

Very effective

I use this on both of my daughters and it takes the rash away in almost 24 hours. Compared to other brands I find this have the highest amount of zinc oxide in it.

October 01, 2020

Love love love

This is the only product that will help with my baby's rash. I've tried so many different products and they don't work as well as this one. This is a thick paste, so it stays on nice and isn't watery like many other brands.

March 24, 2020

Super efficace

Un gros ''thumbs up'' pour cette crème. Nous avons eu l'occasion de tester plusieurs crèmes pour l'érythème fessier pour notre coco qui a des rougeurs sur les fesses. C'est vraiment LA crème qui fonctionne. Et elle a une bonne odeur!

February 29, 2020

Amazing

This is the only diper cream i will buy for my baby from now on! Its crazy how well it works. Ive tried other brand because they where cheaper but didn't work like this cream did. I put it on a night and the rash is gone or almost the next morning. I will definitely buy it again for my future kids.

January 22, 2020

Hands down the BEST

Used for both my children and it beats any others out of the park. If for some reason a rash for worse I would just use the extra strength in this version and it would magically disappear.

December 14, 2019

Very good product

I tried a couple different products for the diaper rush and this one is my favorite soo far. It's not too greasy and it makes the rush go in few days. It really makes my baby happy