• Aerius Kids
Good

Aerius Kids Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 487 in Remedies

November 03, 2015

My son has seasonal (and then some..) allergies, combined with asthma. As such, we are on constant alert as to how he is feeling and reacting to the elements. We've used a variety of medications in the past, with varying efficacy. We started using Aerius Kids at the beginning of the summer and this is the only allergy medicine that we will use for him now. I give him a dose in the morning (no fighting...bonus) and he is generally fine for the whole day. No side effects either. Win-win!

April 20, 2015

My daughter suffers from allergies what seems like all year round. She loves the taste and asks to take when she gets bad. Very effective as well.

November 09, 2014

Worked well for my daughters allergies, and the taste is great for her as well. No complaints from her so that is the main thing:)

June 18, 2014

Aerius Is The ONLY Allergy Medication I Use For My Kid!!!!
    I've never had any problems and it has worked Every Single Time!!

May 29, 2014

This product works for non drowsy effect. Especially works great on grass and tree allergies for kids.

August 14, 2013

AERIUS® Kids' Syrup delivers relief from seasonal allergy symptoms in an easy-to-swallow liquid, so kids can get the same relief as adults. One dose of AERIUS® Kids' Syrup brings fast, effective relief from irritating allergy symptoms due to seasonal allergies, without causing drowsiness. AERIUS® 24-hour working time means your child gets a full day's relief from a single dose.

AERIUS® Kids' Syrup effectively relieves the following symptoms: congestion, stuffiness, sneezing & runny, itchy nose; itchy, watery, red eyes; allergic cough; skin itch & hives; and itchy palate.

This is the only allergy medicine I will buy for our kids. It delivers on everything it claims!