Aero Mint Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 19, 2016

Now this is a great chocolate bar! I love the flavour of this! The mint is a perfect add for mint lovers who just want a little bit more from a regular chocolate bar! I buy this as much as possible!

September 07, 2016

Amazing minty chocolate taste. I'm very picky with my chocolate and this tops the charts. I'm loving the bubbly middle. The best bar aero sells! I just wish they would sell these in truffle form!!

August 11, 2016

J'adore le goût de ce chocolat! La menthe et le chocolat au lait mélangés ensemble est tout simplement succulant! Il est très doux et ce mange en moins de deux!

July 12, 2016

LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE BAR! It is light and airy but also minty! What a great combination of mint and chocolate... I always keep one stashed in my desk so that I can have a little square when I need a pick-me-up.

June 07, 2016

I love the mix of mint and chocolate together, I have to say this is one of my weaknesses. There is just something about the two combined together it is a perfect mix

April 25, 2016

Mint Aero is one of my favourite chocolate bars! I usually prefer dark chocolate snacks but the mint flavour is so great that I could eat these all the time. (If there were no consequences to my waistline, wallet and health!)
Its a refreshing treat that And I wish more stores sold them.

March 28, 2016

aero mint isn't terrible but it is not my first choice. Sometimes I will crave that mint chocolate taste and this will satisfy it. Super minty. Definitely good enough for PMS

March 28, 2016

I was really disappointed with this bar,I love the original and I like mint but this bar was horrible, the mint flavor was too strong ,it made the bar too sweet,I find I could only eat one piece ,it was kind of sickening, I think I will stick with the original

March 10, 2016

i love the mint aero bar, im not a fan of the original aero but with mint it tastes sooo good. such a good combination together, they should try making a vanila aero next!

March 10, 2016

I have always been an Aero fan, and a mint chocolate fan, so when they came together!! WOW! If my waistline could afford it, I would eat a bar or more a day!! One secret to enjoying the chocolate even more... keep them chilled!! The cooler the better!! I have a couple hidden in my freezer at all times!!