Aero Strawberry Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 23, 2016

WOW! I was amazed at how good this was... and also amazed I had never hear of it before. Strawberry inside and chocolate outside. It melts in your mouth... Mmmmm So divine.

I will be getting one on my way to work this morning in fact.

They're simply delicious!

March 11, 2016

I tried this chocolate bar a while ago because I love strawberries and Aero chocolate bars (for chocolate that is found in the grocery store). They did a great job at putting the flavours together and it was better than the normal Aero chocolate bar. My husband is even a huge fan.

October 19, 2015

I actually really liked the strawberry taste with this. Its quite yummy with the traditional Aero chocolate bar feel. Super good and Almost as good as the original Aero bar.

October 08, 2015

I really like the strawberry with the chocolate mixed together, very good! Flavourful and melts in your mouth.

October 08, 2015

love this bar.its sweet and has a wonderful aroma.. we love aero bars!!!

0.5/5

October 08, 2015

YUCK what a terrible taste of strawberry. I was very disappointed with these.

Aero Strawberry Chocolate Bar;

Why ruin a good tasting chocolate bar :(

The strawberry ruined the taste of the chocolate that aero is known for.
Strawberry flavours OVERPOWERED the chocolate bar taste.

Still the same enjoyable chocolate bubbles aero is known for, but the flavour just ruined.

August 24, 2015

Mmm the strawberry taste is fantastic. I have always loved Aero with its bubbly chocolate that melts in my mouth. . .but now, this strawberry flavour is delicious!!!
*Five Stars* *2 Thumbs Up* *A+* You Betcha!!