• AG Fast Food Leave On Conditioner
  • AG Fast Food Leave On Conditioner

AG Fast Food Leave On Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 541 in Conditioner

October 11, 2016

Les produits AG sont des produits qui, en majorité, ne contiennent aucun sel, paraben, ni gluten. Il s'agit d'une excellente option pour les gens cœliaques.

C'est la première fois que j'achète ce produit et je l'aime bien. Il hydrate bien, tout en laissant un doux parfum frais aux cheveux.

Je le recommende à tous ceux qui désirent réparer leurs pointes fourchues sans alourdir leur chevelure!!

October 22, 2014

LOVE this product. I have been using this on my hair and my sons for over a year now. He has very curly hair that can be difficult to comb. Since using this on a daily basis his hair has been much easier to manage and really keeps the curls bouncy. On my hair ( straight and long) I have noticed that is it much smoother stronger and healthier. I enjoy using the entire AG line all of the products are high quality and very effective. The 1 litre bottle is $50 but I usually stock up on the products I need at the beauty supply store, Every few months they have 40% off the line.

February 09, 2012

I love this product for its effectiveness. It is a great leave in condition if you live in a dry climate or have a lot of fly-aways. My hair is curly so this is a perfect product for me. I especially like the smell, it is not strong and it doesn't bother my allergies. Paraben Free