Aleve Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 487 in Remedies

January 18, 2017

Aleve is the only thing that works on my headaches. I get really bad migraines and this product works miracles. I only need to take 1 tablet and I am pretty much good for the day!

January 15, 2017

This is worth every penny and more. I use this for my day to day aches and then when I have a pulled muscle from work or hurt my back etc., and it helps EVERYTIME. If you have arthritis, a pulled muscle, a sore back and even a headache this will be amazing.

January 14, 2017

I was happy when this product became available over the counter in Canada as I used to get it when occasionally in the US. I find that it is very effective for pain and one tablet lasts for hours. I am loyal to my brand but do always have Aleve in the medication cabinet for when I have inflammatory pain.

January 14, 2017

Best over the counter remedy I have found for joint pain yet. It's much easier on the stomach than most nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It's generic name is naproxen. I've tried other brands but nothing beats Aleve in my opinion.

January 11, 2017

I use Aleve frequently for body pain, I think this is the most effective anti-inflamitory I have bought over the counter and will buy this again, great for my kind of pain

October 25, 2016

I have the worst menstrual cramps and I may have fibroid tumours like my mom had that are probably attributing to my pain. I have been prescribed Tylenol 3 for the pain. I actually get more relief from Aleve. I don't need to take it every 4 hours so I know I am not harming my liver. I used to also have to get a prescription for naproxen. They are not cheap. Now you can get a bottle of these for roughly 5 or 6 dollars and there is naproxennin them. I have used these for headaches, joint pain and even colds and flu. I can always rely on these to get rid of any pains I have. They are not addictive either so this is a great alternative pain medication.

September 13, 2016

I am a victim to migraines and Aleve did nothing to relieve my pain. Motrimax is the one that I turn for relief of pain. My sister and brother-in-law both only trust Aleve to relieve muscle aches and pain,as well as headaches. I guess what doesn't work for one will work for another.

July 26, 2016

I tried to take it a few times and no effect on me .i took advil and pain is gone. Go figured, the same ingridients, one works another one doesnt. So not for me

July 26, 2016

I always have Aleve Liquidgels in my medicine cabinet. I have arthritis that acts up every so often. After taking one Aleve my aches subside substantially. Because it is a liquid capsule it acts quite quickly.

June 16, 2016

I use this for my migraines and it works amazing. I have never found a product that works like this for my headaches before. I take two aleve and in 15 mins my migraine is gone and i can conquer the world again!!