Aleve Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 495 in Remedies

February 06, 2017

I love aleve for a few reasons - 1. I can finally buy naproxen without a prescription! 2. It really helps relieve the pain associated with my chronic tendinitis in my Achilles that I have been dealing with for over a decade.

February 02, 2017

This painkiller is very effective for toothaches, muscle pain and migraines. The main ingredient is narrowed which is an anti-inflammatory. I will be using this again.

January 18, 2017

Aleve is the only thing that works on my headaches. I get really bad migraines and this product works miracles. I only need to take 1 tablet and I am pretty much good for the day!

January 15, 2017

This is worth every penny and more. I use this for my day to day aches and then when I have a pulled muscle from work or hurt my back etc., and it helps EVERYTIME. If you have arthritis, a pulled muscle, a sore back and even a headache this will be amazing.

January 14, 2017

I was happy when this product became available over the counter in Canada as I used to get it when occasionally in the US. I find that it is very effective for pain and one tablet lasts for hours. I am loyal to my brand but do always have Aleve in the medication cabinet for when I have inflammatory pain.

January 14, 2017

Best over the counter remedy I have found for joint pain yet. It's much easier on the stomach than most nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It's generic name is naproxen. I've tried other brands but nothing beats Aleve in my opinion.

January 11, 2017

I use Aleve frequently for body pain, I think this is the most effective anti-inflamitory I have bought over the counter and will buy this again, great for my kind of pain

October 25, 2016

I have the worst menstrual cramps and I may have fibroid tumours like my mom had that are probably attributing to my pain. I have been prescribed Tylenol 3 for the pain. I actually get more relief from Aleve. I don't need to take it every 4 hours so I know I am not harming my liver. I used to also have to get a prescription for naproxen. They are not cheap. Now you can get a bottle of these for roughly 5 or 6 dollars and there is naproxennin them. I have used these for headaches, joint pain and even colds and flu. I can always rely on these to get rid of any pains I have. They are not addictive either so this is a great alternative pain medication.

September 13, 2016

I am a victim to migraines and Aleve did nothing to relieve my pain. Motrimax is the one that I turn for relief of pain. My sister and brother-in-law both only trust Aleve to relieve muscle aches and pain,as well as headaches. I guess what doesn't work for one will work for another.

July 26, 2016

I tried to take it a few times and no effect on me .i took advil and pain is gone. Go figured, the same ingridients, one works another one doesnt. So not for me

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food