Aleve Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 475 in Remedies

October 25, 2016

I have the worst menstrual cramps and I may have fibroid tumours like my mom had that are probably attributing to my pain. I have been prescribed Tylenol 3 for the pain. I actually get more relief from Aleve. I don't need to take it every 4 hours so I know I am not harming my liver. I used to also have to get a prescription for naproxen. They are not cheap. Now you can get a bottle of these for roughly 5 or 6 dollars and there is naproxennin them. I have used these for headaches, joint pain and even colds and flu. I can always rely on these to get rid of any pains I have. They are not addictive either so this is a great alternative pain medication.

September 13, 2016

I am a victim to migraines and Aleve did nothing to relieve my pain. Motrimax is the one that I turn for relief of pain. My sister and brother-in-law both only trust Aleve to relieve muscle aches and pain,as well as headaches. I guess what doesn't work for one will work for another.

July 26, 2016

I tried to take it a few times and no effect on me .i took advil and pain is gone. Go figured, the same ingridients, one works another one doesnt. So not for me

July 26, 2016

I always have Aleve Liquidgels in my medicine cabinet. I have arthritis that acts up every so often. After taking one Aleve my aches subside substantially. Because it is a liquid capsule it acts quite quickly.

June 16, 2016

I use this for my migraines and it works amazing. I have never found a product that works like this for my headaches before. I take two aleve and in 15 mins my migraine is gone and i can conquer the world again!!

June 08, 2016

This is the only pill I keep in my medicine cabinet. Naproxin (in my opinion) is better than both ibuprofin and acetaminophin, 1 tablet keeps my headaches (sometimes migraines) at bay for a full 12 hours. I don't like taking pills at all, but these help sooooooo much. I'd much rather take 1 pill every 12 hours, rather than 2 pills every 4 hours. It's easier on my stomach.

May 31, 2016

De la famille des médicaments sans ordonnance cette anti-inflammatoire ce trouve derrière le comptoir de votre pharmacien faite lui en la demande si vous souffrez d'inflammation il vous donnera les conseils requis et la manière d'optimiser l'efficacité du produit . Belle alternative si vous ne possédez pas de prescription . Produit efficace car j'en ai eu recours en tout cas ça dépanne ; pour ceux qui ont l'estomac sensible prenez le en mangeant car il est un peu dur pour l'estomac .

May 19, 2016

i have terrible headaches and muscle pain, this is the only medication that works by just taking one pill. any other medication i usually have to take at least 2 pills and sometimes i have to take it again, this works fast and relieves the pain!

March 29, 2016

Ce produit m'avait ét. recommandé par mon physiothérapeute suite à une blessure au tendon d'Achille et cela m'a vraiment aidé à guérir et à donné une pause à mon corps. Je peux dire franchement que ce produit à réellement aidé pour ma guérison.

March 25, 2016

I tried Aleve for the first time awhile ago for neck pain and I like the fact that it lasts for 12 hours. This stuff really works. I found it made me really tired though, so I took it before I went to bed.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes