Aleve Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 510 in Remedies

March 16, 2017

Le médicament le plus efficace, plus besoin d'advil ou de Tylenol, c'est le médicament parfait pour les maux de dos, les douleurs menstruel causé par l'inflammation, les maux de dents... Cela permet de calmer mes pires crampes qui partent au bout de 30 minutes au lieu de durer des heures.

March 12, 2017

I discovered this in the states when I was desperate for a painkiller when I hurt my knee hiking and had to
    ask random people for advil. One lady gave this and it worked extremely effectively. Now, it is the painkiller and anti inflammatory I use the most. Super high quality product!

March 03, 2017

Amazing! This product is great! It really made a difference for me and my family! I Love it and would definitely use it again! Thanks! Very satisfied!

February 26, 2017

Aleve is amazing! I suffer from arthritis as well as three herniated discs and find Aleve gets right to the source of my pain. It helps take the edge off which is a must!

February 06, 2017

I love aleve for a few reasons - 1. I can finally buy naproxen without a prescription! 2. It really helps relieve the pain associated with my chronic tendinitis in my Achilles that I have been dealing with for over a decade.

February 02, 2017

This painkiller is very effective for toothaches, muscle pain and migraines. The main ingredient is narrowed which is an anti-inflammatory. I will be using this again.

January 18, 2017

Aleve is the only thing that works on my headaches. I get really bad migraines and this product works miracles. I only need to take 1 tablet and I am pretty much good for the day!

January 15, 2017

This is worth every penny and more. I use this for my day to day aches and then when I have a pulled muscle from work or hurt my back etc., and it helps EVERYTIME. If you have arthritis, a pulled muscle, a sore back and even a headache this will be amazing.

January 14, 2017

I was happy when this product became available over the counter in Canada as I used to get it when occasionally in the US. I find that it is very effective for pain and one tablet lasts for hours. I am loyal to my brand but do always have Aleve in the medication cabinet for when I have inflammatory pain.

January 14, 2017

Best over the counter remedy I have found for joint pain yet. It's much easier on the stomach than most nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It's generic name is naproxen. I've tried other brands but nothing beats Aleve in my opinion.