• Allegra D Antihistamine and Decongestant
  • Allegra D Antihistamine and Decongestant

Allegra D Antihistamine and Decongestant Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 475 in Remedies

September 16, 2016

So, I actually use these for my dog - they were vet recommended as she has severe allergies to everything. She is a licker and a chewer and I cannot get over the difference these pills have made in just one week! we have tried everything, and so - Allegra is the winner!

April 13, 2016

This is one of very few anti-histamines that include a decongestant to combat a very common allergy symptom. The pills are very large and don't always digest well

March 03, 2015

Works well for allergies or if you have a cold and are having trouble breathing. It opens up your airways and last a long time. I haven't found a better antihistamine than allegra!

December 13, 2011

I have really bad allergies through out the year. From animal dander to hay and mould sensitivities that drive me crazy. The only over the counter pill that makes any kind of dent into my sinus pain, watery eyes and runny nose is Allegra-D. It just takes the massive pressure off my head and gets rid of the stuffed up nose without any weird side effects.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier