Almay Intense I-Color Volumizing Mascara

Almay Intense I-Color Volumizing Mascara Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 773 in Mascara

May 22, 2016

Two coats gave my eyelashes volume, length but did not enhance my curly lashes. I applied a third coat to the end to curl them up more and it helped a bit. No sooner did I apply this mascara, my eyelashes were very dry and the mascara became flakey. I found myself rubbing my eyes all day.

January 25, 2016

I bought this product because it was on sale and I had a coupon. I would not have otherwise purchased. I can't believe I have missed out on this product for so long. I love it and would defintely pay full price next time. Adds length and volume without clumping.

August 05, 2014

This is a wonderful mascara it thickens my lashes and gives them a full natural look. Does not clump or flake, last all day and is easy to remove. I highly recommend Almay intense i-color volumizing mascara.

March 02, 2014

This mascara separated and defined my lashes, and is pretty natural. This is one of the few colored mascaras at the drugstore, and the pigmentation is quite good. This has good staying power and lasts me a good part of the day.

August 30, 2012

I love this because its for brown eyes and also the price is good.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS