• Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Conditioner
  • Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Conditioner

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #334 out of 557 in Conditioner

January 05, 2016

I first tried this conditioner as a sample from Sephora. After a couple uses my hair was more silky, more shiney and all around healthier. I flat iron my hair every day so I need a conditioner that doesn't weigh it down and also helps my hair from being dried out. Though the product can be high in price, it is worth it! I love the scent as well, fresh and clean

November 16, 2015

This is one the best products found so far that is very effective for soft and smooth hair. Have used the trial sizes and waiting for the black Friday sales to see if the sample pack is on sale at the beauty boutique. Great for travel especially in hot places where hair gets sticky as it is great for calming and keeping hair tangle free.

February 08, 2015

I've used many different conditioners because I'm always looking for the most hydrating product. I have very thick, coarse hair that is coloured so it tends to get pretty dry. I liked this conditioner for every day use and I use it in conjunction with the Living Proof Hair Mask. Overall this is a pretty good conditioner but if you have very dry hair like myself you'll probably want something a bit stronger. Today I bought the Restore conditioner which is supposed to be more hydrating than Replenishing.

September 11, 2013

I bought this from sephora along with the shampoo. It is a wonderful conditioner that does not weigh down my hair. I have fine but thick hilighted hair that tends to feel dry from the monthly treatments. My hair feels silky and healthy with this. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. A little goes a long way, which is good since the price borders on robbery. I paid $90 for the shampoo and conditioner. I've been using for just over a month. Hoping to get at least 3 months out of it. I highly recommend both products if you have treated hair and prefer more natural products.

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids