Alva Baby Diapers

Alva Baby Diapers Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 709 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

July 02, 2016

90% of my diapers are Alva. They are amazing for the price. I don't see why spend 30 dollars or more for basically a poop bag. These do the job and come in cute prints! I stuff them with a microfiber insert and a flour sack towel and we basically never have any leaks! I've used them for almost 2 years now and only 2 out of the 40 have some problems (at one the snap broke and on the other the elastic snspped). Totally worth the price.

December 04, 2015

I love my ALVA diapers. Especially the cost. Good quality for what I paid !

July 15, 2015

It's a chinese cloth diaper, probably the best chinese you can buy. You cannot compare to bumgenius but at 1/4 of the price, it's worth it!

August 29, 2013

A decent, inexpensive diaper! I have nothing bad to say except that I wish each diaper came with 2 inserts.
Patterns are cute, fabric is soft.
Elastic seems to hold up quite well(I've only had mine for a few months) and so do the snaps
Diaper fits well on my 35lb toddler, and also on my 16lb 3month old.
I love that there is free shipping on any sized order!!

We use our alvas primarily for overnight, and have never had any leaks(I added my own insert to double, seems I didn't have a second alva soaker to go in it) I am very happy with them, they stand up just as well as my other(considerably more expensive) pocket diapers. Really great to add to your stash!!

August 01, 2012

I bought some of the alva diapers to supplement out collection, and reall like them. We haven't had much of an issue with leaks, and they are comfortable on the baby. They come in a verity of fun patterns!

I haven't tried these when we go far from home as I am not yet convinced that they will not leak in the car!

If these diapers came with 2 soaker pads I would think they are the greatest as you could choose to put one or two in depending on what you are doing.

As it stands now, we only use them around home as they need to be changed more frequently. If I can find a place to get extra soaker pads without spending a fortune I would add more of these diapers to my collection!

June 03, 2012

Alva Baby diapers are the "cheap diapers from eBay" a lot of people are talking about. They are not only cheap, they work well, very well. I bought 15-20$ diapers before having my baby and then, I found those cheap diapers so I bought one, just to try it. It's now my favourite brand. So it totally worth it!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!