Amazing

AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Reviews

1 review
Ranked #219 out of 595 in Foundation

January 04, 2016

I'm a huge fan of the AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel, since it's what I use when I want a supercharged cleanse for my face. I'll remove my makeup, pour some of the powder onto my Clarisonic Mia, and gently buff away the dead skin and dullness. The Treatment Enzyme Peel foams up to be a brightening physical and chemical exfoliant, without irritating my skin at all.

This foundation is made with bamboo sap instead of water and oil, which gives the skin added moisture without a greasy feel. The colour builds in very fine, even layers, and the addition of green tea brightens the skin and prevents irritation.

I was so intrigued by this "cushion" format, since sponges often make me think germs galore. Fortunately the applicator "puff" is non-absorbing, anti-microbial, and leaves a cool soothing feel upon application. I'm not a morning person, so the fresh sensation works great at giving my skin a little boost.

The finish is healthy, smooth and not makeup-y. I didn't use any powder after applying, and like usual, my skin got a bit shiny after a few hours. This foundation gives a light-medium coverage, which is perfect for daytime. I still needed to use some more pigmented concealer for under the eyes and to cover some spots.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products