anastasia beverly hills lip gloss Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 696 in Lip Gloss

March 14, 2017

Colors are nice but they seem to run if have a slightly oily skin base. It runs above and around your lips which make you look like a mess. Consistency is good and presentation is good.

October 02, 2016

This lip gloss is very pigmented and creamy, it smells like vanilla frosting and it lasts longer than other lipglosses I've tried. I have the colour Kristen and I forgot the name of the other one but like I said they're quite pigmented and glossy so I don't wear them as much as I thought I would.

September 23, 2016

amazing amazing colours and lasts very long! i wear this lip colour every day!! it goes great with all outfit and does not come off even when you eat or drink. great buy

September 17, 2016

I love these glosses. They are highly pigmented so if you're looking for a gloss to add on top of lipsticks for a shine, these aren't for you. These are lipglosses that you can just toss on without putting a lipstick under. I do use a lipliner, but that's it. They aren't thick, goopy, or sticky and they smell really good.