Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1197 in Eye Shadow

March 19, 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette ~ Beauty is Art and Art is Beautiful! Fourteen amazingly pigmented and cruelty free shades that range from versatile neutrals to vibrant berry tones. I can't wait to create and play with this fun and artsy palette. Also included is a compact, synthetic duo shadow brush which makes this kit excellent for travel. So lovely to look at ~ Almost breaks my heart to dip a brush into it ~ But how can you not?!!

March 19, 2017

Quand elle est sorti j'ai vu beaucoup d'avis contradictoire. Puis je l'ai acheté et fais mon propre avis

March 17, 2017

I'm on the same train as everyone else - I love this palette. While on first impression it may seem like it lacks versatility, because most people feel they won't wear that many reds daily, this palette actually offers so many colours that can be easily used for neutral looks. In addition to reds and oranges, the Modern Renaissance palette offers multiple browns and beiges to incorporate into your daily eye look. The shadows are soft and buttery and extremely blendable. The pigment is fantastic. This product is a must-have!

March 16, 2017

Worth the hype!!

This is the first ABH product I have bought, and I must say it is totally worth all the hype. The colours are very richly pigmented. Even more so than Urban Decay shadows. Most of them blend really easily. The dark shades need a little more work, but it's not difficult. A beginner wouldn't have trouble with this one.

There isn't a lot of fall out, but if you are using a even a slightly fluffybrush, then the shadows kick up a lot of powder when you dip your brush in. I found it easier to apply the colour with a small flat brush, then blend it out with a bigger brush rather than kick up and blow away all that product. It blends so easily, that it hasn't been a problem to add that extra step. And not all the shades do this, just the lighter mattes.

The only things I don't like about the palette are a the brush and the packaging. The double sided brush has two great shaped brushes and has the potential to be an awesome accompaniment to the palette, but the quality isn't there. It feels like a really cheap brush, like something you would pick up at dollarama. And the palette is covered in velvet like the original Naked palette. I just don't like that. It's a light pink so get dirty is about 3 seconds and it's impossible to clean or disinfect. The mirror is too small to be useful. If it wasn't half covered in cardboard, it would be awesome.

March 14, 2017

Love this palette so much ohmygod. The packaging is beautiful, it comes with a mirror which is helpful although I've yet to use it and it comes with a brush. The colours are stunning and apply beautifully. So creamy and pigmented! My only con is the brush doesn't seem like great quality, I haven't even had it that long and I haven't washed it yet but I'm finding at least 1 or two brush hairs coming off whenever I do my eyes. That and I'm not a fan of double ended brushes, I have to store it with the palette and not with my other brushes or the hairs on one side would get bent because I store mine standing. Other than that, I highly recommend this palette <3

March 06, 2017

So, I can now totally understand all the hype & the reasons why this palette was in such demand and sold out for long periods of time! Being a self-confessed makeup junkie & addict, having tried & owning many palettes and products, I have to honestly say that I LOVE THIS PALETTE!! I don't know how I've ever lived without it, & never can for the rest of my life!

This palette can certainly work for everyone, no matter their eye or complexion colours. It is perfect in every way. The different shades can be used in such a variety of ways to compliment everyone. I have blended as few as 2-3 shades to as many as 5-6 shades to achieve my desired looks, each look generating compliments from my colleagues to my customers, and I have only owned this palette for almost 3 weeks now.

Just a quick note in using this palette: the shades are very highly pigmented, so definitely use a light hand when dipping in your brush! A little definitely goes a long way, especially when using the reds/pinks. It's much better to build up then trying to remove the excess.

I definitely believe that this palette is worth the $55.00 that it retails for. The colour pay-off is worth it in itself, and I feel that because the shades are so pigmented, the palette will last a long time. A customer of mine is a makeup artist & uses this palette everyday, and has just hit pan on one of the shades. She purchased hers at Christmas, FYI.

March 03, 2017

This palette is worth the hype! The shadows are creamy, pigmented, bendable and absolutely stunning on the eye. You can create so many looks with this palette from daytime to evening, it is worth the investment. If you are a fan of the ABH brand, this is as good as it gets!

February 25, 2017

I LOVE this eyeshadow palette! This was the palettte that got me hooked onto eyeshadows! The colours are amazing and inspire me to create all kinds of looks! It blends so well and it so pigmented! I use this everyday. The shadows stay put all day. It's heaven on earth. I bought a back up before I knew it became permanent in there line but I just ADORE this

February 24, 2017

A present-day take on Renaissance colours, this eye palette features 14 shades that let you create stylish, day to night looks. From the earthy yellow and ultra-matte finish of Golden Ochre to Primavera’s shimmer gold with a metallic finish, this palette’s high-pigment shadows are crease and fade-resistant and are sure to bring modern elegance to your eye looks.

February 13, 2017

Part of me didn't want to get this because it was so majorly hyped up I couldn't believe it was that good.

Now that I've used it, I completely understand why everyone loves this so much. The quality of this is phenomenal.

I have very sensitive eyes and most eyeshadows send my eyes into a flaky disaster. With this palette, I can wear it every single day and my eyes don't react, the product is amazing.

It blends like a dream and the colours are so pigmented. I definitely recommend this.