Anna Sui Mascara

Anna Sui Mascara Reviews

Ranked #619 out of 775 in Mascara

June 09, 2015

I think this mascara works great. It was a little pricey ($20+) but it was worth it. It had a rose smell which is a signature thing with all Anna Sui makeup (I have lipgloss that smells the same). I could do without my eyelashes being scented lol. But removal was easy in the shower with just water. Would definitely buy this again.

June 03, 2015

This mascara is OK - definitely not worth the $29 price tag. However, the reason I don't like using it is it is SO hard to remove. Even with waterproof eye makeup remover, coconut oil, Bioderma...the works, you literally end up pulling your lashes out trying to get this stuff off. I guess it'd be great if you were swimming all day. It just becomes a pain for me at the end of the day to get this stuff off. Only nice thing about it is the smell...smells like roses.

October 18, 2013

Le Meilleur mascara que j ai essayé, il Donne un aspect naturel aux cils. J ai aimé l effet long cils sans grumeaux. J ai eu des compliments de tout Le Monde. Must have

June 04, 2012

I bought this because I thought, hey it's an asian brand of voluminous mascara made by an asian for asian lashes. It does not really clump, but I find that when I remove it with eye makeup remover, it becomes grainy..which was kinda disappointing for me. It has a nice scent to it, the famous anna sui scent that all their makeup products have. So far as volume..I didn't really see much a difference compared to the maybelline ones.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!