Anna Sui Secret Wish Perfume
Good

Anna Sui Secret Wish Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1171 out of 1216 in Perfume

January 28, 2016

This perfume has been my daughter's favourite for years! If it was not her signature scent, I would use it for myself. It is such a beautiful and unique scent. I love it so much.
Unfortunately, I do find it very difficult to find and, when I want to buy it for her for a gift, I have to order it online. That is the only issue that I have with this perfume. It's a small inconvenience, however, and, considering how lovely the scent is, it is definitely not a deterrent from purchasing it again and again and again.

January 07, 2007

This is one of my new favourite perfumes. I think it will really stick around and become a classic. Anna Sui anything is great. She's classy, sophisticated, and lots of fun! I even love the bottle that it comes in, with the fairy on top. This perfume has lemon, amber, and merigold in it, which is a great mix! Peronally, I never really like to buy a perfume unless it comes in a gift set. You get more for the same price, so why not? It just makes sense.