Annabelle Cosmetics Expandable Mascara Reviews

Ranked #537 out of 775 in Mascara

November 29, 2016

J'ai eu ce mascara à une vente d'entrepot pour moins de la moitié du prix. Le mascara est très liquide (on voit les pointes roses a travers du mascara). Il ne tient pas vraiment. Très décue! Pourtant j'ai deja de longs cils...

February 13, 2016

Hello , I take this ad to advise you to try this mascara. It has the same use than any other mascara but it gives you lashes with incredible length compared to other

September 25, 2015

I got this mascara on sale at my local drugstore and was not expecting to love it as much as I did. The formula may not be the best quality, I liked it but I wouldn't exactly call myself an expert on mascara so I can't really speak towards that. The thing I love most about this product though is the brush, It's amazing. The wand includes a small dial you can turn on one end that either pulls the top of the brush down and make the brush shorter and the bristles closer together, or extends it and spaces them apart. I've basically only used it with the brush at its maximum setting because I love that my lashes don't clump together at all when I use it this way. If you can get your hands on this mascara, especially if it's on sale like it was for me, definitely give it a shot. I might even be reusing the wand it came with in a different mascara once I run out of what I have left.

September 19, 2014

This mascara went on great. It didn't clump, it separated, it lengthened, it looked fantastic! I LOVED IT!

I didnt notice a difference when twisting the cap though like you are supposed to. Its supposed to essentially be two brushes in one.

Then after about half an hour I noticed I had raccoon eyes. This was very surprising because most mascaras DON'T smudge or budge on me. But this one was sadly unwilling or unable to stay put.

1.5/5

August 05, 2014

So average. Doesn't really do anything for my lashes. Why would you want to use the brush not fully extended? Seems like a gimmick to me. The formula is ok, not overly clumpy. I'm not a huge fan of silicone bristles. The container doesn't help applying it. I think a lot of companies overlook the hold of the mascara tube when you're applying it. They certainly didn't.

October 03, 2013

This is truly a 2-in-1 mascara. The wand has two positions so you can choose between length (good look for day) or volume (good look for night). For those occasions when I want extra coverage, I do both.

The wand starts off in its extended position. You would use this for volume as it allows extra product to coat your lashes. If you want length, rotate the base of the wand which causes it to squeeze smaller. This not only reduces the amount of product but also ensures your lashes will be combed thoroughly to avoid clumping. If you want both length AND volume, start off with one and finish with the other (I usually start with volume and then finish with length).

For the price point, I'm absolutely thrilled with this mascara. There is minimal flaking and it has pretty good staying power. I happily recommend it.

March 14, 2013

Recently I was given the Annabelle Expandable Mascara to review. I found the product immediately intriguing because of its "expanding" feature, where twisting a dial on the bottom of the wand causes the wand to literally elongate. Depending on the length of the wand your eyelashes will have more or less volume because of the density of the bristles, so you are able to easily control your look.

Being a bit of a rookie in the field of applying mascara, I found this to be a great feature that minimized my chances of applying too much mascara when trying to get more volume. I also tried it on the longer wand setting and found the results to be quite noticeable without being overly dramatic -- a great daytime look.

Though the wand itself is quite fantastic, I've found the very tip of it tends to collect a lot of excess mascara, which can be problematic depending on how you hold the wand during application. My only other complaint is that the mascara tends to get flaky after a few hours of wear, so sneak a peek at a compact mirror every now and then!