Annabelle Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil

Annabelle Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

March 08, 2016

Definitely not the best eye brow product have used. But not bad for the price point.
Decent color options. Needs to be sharp for application. Not as natural looking as I like.
I think I will stick with a powder for the softer look.

March 08, 2016

This has been my go-to eyebrow pencil for years. I usually can't find an eyebrow product that is light enough for me, but 010 Taupe is the perfect colour for people with blonde or very light brown eyebrows. I like that the brush is built right on to the cap too - one less thing to keep in my makeup bag!

February 26, 2016

I use the Annabelle eyebrow pencil every morning, I have very light eye brows and the pencil is the colour of my hair. it fills them in and looks natural. I love this product they recently changed over from the standard pencil you have to sharpen to a twist up. I just purchased the twist up style.

February 10, 2016

I bought this on a whim one day, but I am loving it. The colour is true, and it sticks throughout the day pretty well. It comes with a little built-in eyebrow brush which is super handy.
Buying it one shade lighter than your natural hair colour makes it look a lot less aggressive, and really helps to make your eyebrows look killer

January 25, 2016

i'm not going to lie, I'm not sure if I bought it by accident or someone gave it to me and my eyebrows don't need it but I've been using this as an eyeliner for years. as an eyeliner, it goes on really smooth, and its even darker than some of my actual eye liner pencils. i normally use it on my bottom waterline so it does fade easily, and sometimes it gets smudged at my outer corner, but it's still so handy, and i've had the same pencil for years, and it isn't even close to being done. not sure how it'd work as an actual eye brow pencil haha, but i'm sure it works just as well.

January 19, 2016

This is a pretty good eyebrow pencil. It was easy for me to find a color that matched my eyebrows. Goes on well, great pigmentation, easy to blend. Must be very sharp when you use it.

October 22, 2014

this is great, perfect brows in no time

October 22, 2014

I got this from an event that Annabelle held back in the beginning of summer. I usually use powders for my brows (which I do every morning). I know a lot of people like the Skinny Brow that they also offer, but since I am a relative newbie to brow pencils, I found that this suited my needs better. I have Medium Brown, and I found that it let me blend the product quite well. It also held up quite well on my oily skin. I also love that I can tote this around, without having to worry that it will shatter in my makeup bag

October 17, 2013

I have been looking for a brow liner that came in a nice dark red shade to tone nicely with my red hair and Annabelle was the only one I could find. It's not too bad really. The colour is nice, deep and it stayed on all day pretty much. My only thought is they could make the product a tiny bit softer to glide on and blend really well. I found it a little rigid and had to press firmly for it show up on my skin. Otherwise it was a pretty good buy and love supporting a Canadian company.