Annie's Homegrown Gluten Free Rice Shells with Creamy White Cheddar

Annie's Homegrown Gluten Free Rice Shells with Creamy White Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 175 in Gluten-free

January 07, 2017

This is a good alternative if you require gluten free options for pasta. It tastes fine and doesn't leave an unfortunate aftertaste, nor does it feel heavy after consumption. However, if you do not have a gluten intolerance, I would recommend other options for macaroni and cheese, that have better value and overall taste.

January 05, 2017

Unfortunately, I am not a big fan of this pasta. I bought it due to thinking I might have some issues with Gluten from having Ulcerative Colitis. It wasn't cheesy enough and was very plain. The fact that it also costs more than normal KD is another factor that turns me off from it.

January 05, 2017

Finding out your Celiac can be a sad, sad, sad time. However I was ecstatic the first time I tried Annie's gluten free Mac n cheese. You can actually think you are eating you know the other blue box MAC n cheese the "real stuff"

August 28, 2016

Could have had a bit more flavour and noodles got really soft really fast so don't need to be boiled for too long otherwise it just turns to mush. Will try to add some spices next time for more flavour.

August 23, 2016

This creamy and cheesy that taste great. Love this Mac and cheese and gluten free. My kid loves a lot an always have it stocked in my pantry. Annies is a favorite brand I font mind sending extra on

April 14, 2016

I was so excited when I first found this. I had been following a gluten free diet for a while and was missing some of my favorite comfort foods. This mac n'cheese was perfect, as are the rest of Annies products. The price is great as well.

July 07, 2015

very good product. Turns out great every time but not so good as left-overs. However its hard to find and labelling can be confusing - **fyi - she makes organic products as well and packaging is quite similar

September 09, 2014

An actually fairly good gluten free pasta. It's made with rice, so it's not half bad. The white cheddar flavour is as awesome as always. Make sure you don't overcooked it through- turns to mush really quickly.