Apothic Red Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 72 in Red Wine

February 06, 2017

This is my number one favourite red wine! If it's on the wine list at a restaurant, I order it. If I want to treat myself to a bottle of wine, I buy it! I love how smooth it is, the great flavour pallet, and the price is right! I just wish they sold it in boxes in additional to the bottles.

February 06, 2017

This is by far my favorite red wine. It's so flavourful without being over sweet. I also like the fact that it isn't tart like many red wines can be, so it is a great choice to take to a dinner party especially if you aren't sure if your hosts or the other guests are red or white wine drinkers!

January 03, 2017

This wine is great! Had some with family over the Christmas Holidays, it was a great compliment to the turkey. I love the flavour and the aroma, it's a real crowd pleaser! Your guests are sure to enjoy, or enjoy a glass by yourself! Highly recommend

November 30, 2016

I hated wine until I tried this. It's not very dry or overly bitter. I usually enjoy sweeter mixed drinks so I'd reccomend it to anyone with similar taste who wants to feel like a grown up sometimes drinking wine they don't hate. I love the white as well

October 14, 2016

This is one of my favorite easy drinking wines. I find it goes with anything and is always a bottle I turn to when I am having the girls over and we want something delicious that works with everyone's taste in wine. In addition, I think the value is great. It's usually around $12-15/bottle - very reasonable and always good. Every time I pour it for friends I get compliments on this - I find all the Apothic wines very easy and delicious to drink!

July 25, 2016

My favourite! Easy to sip warm or chilled, has a cork so you need an opener. You get about 4 glasses out of a bottle. I don't like bitter wines so this was a great discovery! Not too bitter but kinda sweet.

June 11, 2016

This is my favourite wine, I am currently sipping on a glass as I type this.
    I keep at least a few bottles in the house at all times and I think all Moms should! :D

If you like a nice, dry wine, I highly recommend giving this a try and it is very nicely priced.

June 01, 2016

I tried this at a girls get together. I'm hooked. It is rich with a ton of dimension, a wine that could cost 30 bucks! It's fabulous, I drink, I bring it to homes as gifts, I recommend to anyone who loves a red wine with depth.

April 03, 2016

I'm not a huge wine fan especially red wine but I even think this is great! It is so smooth, tastes great. Perfect to serve to a large group with different tastes. I can buy this at the LCBO in Ontario and it usually is on sale for around $13 (regular $16) I will continue to repurchase for sure!

January 23, 2016

I don't usually like red wine but I absolutely love this kind. Not too strong and paires well with chicken or steak.

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein