Apothic Red Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 70 in Red Wine

November 30, 2016

I hated wine until I tried this. It's not very dry or overly bitter. I usually enjoy sweeter mixed drinks so I'd reccomend it to anyone with similar taste who wants to feel like a grown up sometimes drinking wine they don't hate. I love the white as well

October 14, 2016

This is one of my favorite easy drinking wines. I find it goes with anything and is always a bottle I turn to when I am having the girls over and we want something delicious that works with everyone's taste in wine. In addition, I think the value is great. It's usually around $12-15/bottle - very reasonable and always good. Every time I pour it for friends I get compliments on this - I find all the Apothic wines very easy and delicious to drink!

July 25, 2016

My favourite! Easy to sip warm or chilled, has a cork so you need an opener. You get about 4 glasses out of a bottle. I don't like bitter wines so this was a great discovery! Not too bitter but kinda sweet.

June 11, 2016

This is my favourite wine, I am currently sipping on a glass as I type this.
I keep at least a few bottles in the house at all times and I think all Moms should! :D

If you like a nice, dry wine, I highly recommend giving this a try and it is very nicely priced.

June 01, 2016

I tried this at a girls get together. I'm hooked. It is rich with a ton of dimension, a wine that could cost 30 bucks! It's fabulous, I drink, I bring it to homes as gifts, I recommend to anyone who loves a red wine with depth.

April 03, 2016

I'm not a huge wine fan especially red wine but I even think this is great! It is so smooth, tastes great. Perfect to serve to a large group with different tastes. I can buy this at the LCBO in Ontario and it usually is on sale for around $13 (regular $16) I will continue to repurchase for sure!

January 23, 2016

I don't usually like red wine but I absolutely love this kind. Not too strong and paires well with chicken or steak.

January 23, 2016

Great wine for a book club. Easy to drink. Very well-priced. My daughter loves this wine and introduced me to it.

December 28, 2015

Apothic Red Wine is a California wine that is simply to die for. This is the wine that you buy a case of as your any day wine. Night in with the girls? Apothic Red, PJs and a movie? Apothic red. Fancy dinner? Apothic Red!

Slight sweetness straight off the tongue, full bodied and rich finish.

If you are considering trying Apothic, stop - and go buy a bottle, you will not be disappointed!

Decent price for a perfect wine sure to please everyone!

November 05, 2015

This wine is on of my new favorites! It's goes well with everything and has a bold taste that I can't get enough of.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products