Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste

Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 133 in Toothpastes

June 24, 2016

A nice toothpaste for kids. My daughters both used this toothpaste until the age of about 10, then switched to adult toothpaste. The flavour got them to brush more so they developed good habits from the start. I really liked the smell of this toothpaste too. My kids loved using this but have now both moved on to adult toothpaste.

March 27, 2016

I purchase this toothpaste for my grandson I also used it I love how clean and fresh Aquafresh makes your mouth and teeth feel I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone

February 13, 2016

I've been using since a child and I love the flavor and freshness it leaves. Other toothpastes leave me with dry mouth and a bad odor hours later. With this toothpaste I don't and no gimmicks! Perfect.

July 16, 2015

This is the only toothpaste I can get my 8 year old to use. The rest are too "spicy" he says. It's not a strong flavour which is awesome for younger kids. This is the only toothpaste he's ever used, and he has yet to have a cavity.

April 15, 2015

I remember this product from my teenage days. My Mother would buy it for my younger siblings. Even I was amazed at how the different colored stripes of toothpaste came out without ever getting mixed. They loved brushing with this product.

August 24, 2014

I have a hard time finding a toothpaste for my kids and one works!
The kids like the taste and their teeth are super clean. We both win!!!