Arm & Hammer Pro Sensitive Effective Relief Multi-Protection Gel Tooth Paste With Orajel Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 189 in Oral Care

November 29, 2016

Love this product after my root canal my tooth became sensitive. This tooth paste is good value for your money because it actually works. My teeth are no longer sensitive to cold, sweet or sour foods and beverages.

October 03, 2016

I have been whitening my teeth again recently and decided to try this one out due to the fact that it is significantly cheaper compared to sensodyne. Wow, immediate relief. I can now drink hot and cold beverages. Breath in cold air and no more sensitivity. I think I just found my new favourite sensitivity toothpaste. It doesn't take a week to work. It works immediately.

July 14, 2015

i thought this toothpaste worked pretty well, doesent give my teeth pain after brushing because they are sensitive and not a bad taste after brushing. i would repurchase

September 07, 2014

I was told to use a sensitive toothpaste from my dentist. He said to try Sensodyne! I thought that it was to expensive, so I tried Arm & Hammer sensitive! It worked great and it is now our fave toothpaste!

July 27, 2014

After having multiple old filling replaced I developed a sensitivity to chocolate, something that caused me much grief. I talked to my dentist and she said it was normal and that it would oh away. Unfortunately it could take months for that to happen. So I tried arm & hammer sensitive tooth paste. I love the Arm & Hammer line anyway so thought it was a good place to start. It work in one day and still gave me the clean that unlike. I still use it now and again if I feel any sort of reaction from my teeth.

July 23, 2014

This is by far my favourite tooth paste. It whitens, protects, and leaves my breath minty! It also wont break the bank to buy it but seems to whiten just as good as the more expensive brands.
I can drink ice water again too without the pain!

July 13, 2014

I have a few sensitive teeth. When I use this toothpaste on a regular bases it stops the majority of the sensitivity. I can tell the difference if I use a regular toothpaste without the ingredients to help stop the sensitivity. The price isn't bad, I do usually wait until it comes on sale then buy a couple of the tubes. The price in Canada seems to be much higher than what the average price is for this product.

July 10, 2014

I loved the way it cleaned my teeth after brushing, especially after eating and drinking. It's fantastic!

July 08, 2014

My Husband has sensitive teeth and this product helps his teeth to not pain from cold things

April 15, 2014

My mouth feels refresh after using this product. And my theeth well they are less sensitive to the cold and cold. Really effective and you have a real sensation of a cool breath after using the product.