Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 2241 in Hair Care

February 26, 2017

MY hair is super thick, super course, and cannot be tamed on the best of days at times. So, looking for hair products that work for me is an adventure by itself. A friend, with a similar hair type to my own, recommended this item to me and I have been using it ever since. I use it after I shampoo and leave it in my hair while I shave my legs. I assume that takes more than three minutes, then I rinse it out and after my hair is actually manageable. Before this, I would never really repurchase hair products because I was never amazed by what they did, however, this product I have repurchased about 6 times now. Now where I live I can get it at my local Dollarama, so price may differ for you, but I get it for only $3 only. Along with taming my wild hair I usually save a few dollars too! I have even used this as a leave-in mask a few times and it truly is amazing! The only this is, use it by itself and don't use too much or it can way down your hair a lot. But in all, this is a 10/10 would recommend!

January 30, 2017

This product is life! especially if your anything like me, by damaging your hair by constantly dyeing. i usually wash my hair add a fair amount of the conditioner and go on my regular routine of shaving and exfoliating my body and right at the end wash it out. this gives the conditioner time to sit and work its magic!! Here’s a deep conditioner treatment with 3X the moisturizing power. Transform dry hair into silky, shiny waves in 3 short minutes with a nourishing and intensely hydrating formula, made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba and Sea Kelp. This deep conditioner is a consistent winner of top beauty product awards including the 2011 and 2012 Allure Best of Beauty Award and 2013 Glamour Glammy Award for “Best Conditioner".Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 3 minutes to plan your next adventure. Then rinse, dry and get ready for all those compliments.

January 29, 2017

My daughter has very tangled hair and this product offers excellent slip almost like a 2 in 1 detangler plus conditioner. It is affordable and effective and my go to product for my daughters hair.

January 21, 2017

For such a cheap product it sure does moisturize my hair. First time using it and I am thoroughly impressed. Quite a thick product which is what I prefer.

January 13, 2017

This product does cost a bit more but helps with my dry hair. It smells delicious. The bottle is pretty small though. I wish it helped more with dry scalp too.

December 21, 2016

For over a decade, this has been my go to deep conditioning treatment when I screw up my hair and it works amazingly well! I recently bleached my hair and it was horrible. So damaged. I bought two bottles of 3 minute miracle and it has saved my hair! I love this stuff. It has never not been amazing to my hair.

October 06, 2016

This is one or the best hair treatment that I could came accross with. My long hair tends to tangle a lot. I tried othger treatments, but none of them did what this product did for my hair. I put it onto my scalp and split ends for 10 mins the 1st time (instead of 3 as required - 3 mins. Is enough dough). After taking a shower, my hair was so silky, smooth and detangled. I had damaged hair due to the hair dyes and a perm done, but after using it 3 times per week for 2 months I can tell the difference is huge, my hair is shiny again. The best is that I bought it in a Dollarama store for 3 bucks, unbeatable price for the best results you can ever imagine (I would pay so much more because it really worths it). The smell is fresh. The only drawback for me was the container. You need to squeeze the product out which might be ok for some people, but it was difficult to get all the product out by squeezing it out.

October 02, 2016

I have naturally curly dry hair I bought this product due to reading the label that It's a Moist Deep Conditioner I washed my hair and I added this product my hair turned out really soft and manageable I would recommend it to anyone

September 28, 2016

I tried this product because it was recommended on a youtube video. I have really dry damaged hair because I like to heat style it, so I thought I would give this product a try to add some much-needed moisture back into my ends. I have only used this product twice, so I am still slightly undecided. However, I do feel as though my hair is starting to look shinier, and feel smoother.

September 13, 2016

In love with this conditioner! Of course because it is a deep conditioner over use can become a greasy issue but if used about once a week it is amazing. I used this even before colouring my hair and loved it then and now with treated hair I love it even more. Definitely helps tone down frizz and leaves hair super soft.