Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 2202 in Hair Care

January 13, 2017

This product does cost a bit more but helps with my dry hair. It smells delicious. The bottle is pretty small though. I wish it helped more with dry scalp too.

December 21, 2016

For over a decade, this has been my go to deep conditioning treatment when I screw up my hair and it works amazingly well! I recently bleached my hair and it was horrible. So damaged. I bought two bottles of 3 minute miracle and it has saved my hair! I love this stuff. It has never not been amazing to my hair.

October 06, 2016

This is one or the best hair treatment that I could came accross with. My long hair tends to tangle a lot. I tried othger treatments, but none of them did what this product did for my hair. I put it onto my scalp and split ends for 10 mins the 1st time (instead of 3 as required - 3 mins. Is enough dough). After taking a shower, my hair was so silky, smooth and detangled. I had damaged hair due to the hair dyes and a perm done, but after using it 3 times per week for 2 months I can tell the difference is huge, my hair is shiny again. The best is that I bought it in a Dollarama store for 3 bucks, unbeatable price for the best results you can ever imagine (I would pay so much more because it really worths it). The smell is fresh. The only drawback for me was the container. You need to squeeze the product out which might be ok for some people, but it was difficult to get all the product out by squeezing it out.

October 02, 2016

I have naturally curly dry hair I bought this product due to reading the label that It's a Moist Deep Conditioner I washed my hair and I added this product my hair turned out really soft and manageable I would recommend it to anyone

September 28, 2016

I tried this product because it was recommended on a youtube video. I have really dry damaged hair because I like to heat style it, so I thought I would give this product a try to add some much-needed moisture back into my ends. I have only used this product twice, so I am still slightly undecided. However, I do feel as though my hair is starting to look shinier, and feel smoother.

September 13, 2016

In love with this conditioner! Of course because it is a deep conditioner over use can become a greasy issue but if used about once a week it is amazing. I used this even before colouring my hair and loved it then and now with treated hair I love it even more. Definitely helps tone down frizz and leaves hair super soft.

September 02, 2016

I love this hair mask so much. It's super affordable, smells great and it's easy to use. I'm not really a fan of the masks that come in a jar because when I'm using them in the shower they get full of water so the squeeze bottle is super nice on this. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and moisturized after every use.

September 02, 2016

this is such a great price considering it works really well!! it deep conditions hair and hydrates hair where it needs it.. i have dry ends and this makes them soft and on frizzy.

September 02, 2016

My hair was damaged cause of over coloring I saw the conditioner and thought I would give it a try. Well I'm glad I did my hair is so soft and manageable. Thank you aussi

September 01, 2016

Just incredible! I use that as my conditioner once a week. Also, leave it for 30-minutes or so, once a month. My hair is naturally curly and with this product it never gets dry!

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge