Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 2310 in Hair Care

March 23, 2017

I use this product about 3 times a week, as my hair is very dry and damaged from being dyed so much. Not only does the 3 minute miracle leave in deep condition add so much moisture to my hair, it makes it feel less damaged and gives it more volume! I've been using this product for more than a year and I will continue to use it as it's a great product and is very affordable!

March 14, 2017

I have been using this product for over 20 years it is amazing and makes your hair feel awesome I def would recommend and it also smells very good makes your hair shiny

March 13, 2017

I love using Aussie 3 minute miracle moist deep conditioner. It is a quick and easy way to make my frizzy dry hair tamed and feeing great! I also really love the scent and it stays in my hair for days! I've even caught my boyfriend using it (though he continues to deny it) there is no way to deny that fantastic smell!

March 11, 2017

Amazing. It makes my hair so soft. I mix it with a bit of my purple shampoo. Ive gone through about 5 bottles since forst discovering it. It has really helped keep my colour treated hair soft and smooth.

March 11, 2017

I bought this at the dollarstore for 3$ bargain! It smells so good but not overwhelming. It makes my hair manageable and soft. I've even had compliments about how shiny my hair looks. If you want a great but inexpensive product.. then you should buy this!

March 11, 2017

I've been using this product for a few years now. I use in in combination with the regular Aussie Moist Conditioner. I find that jojoba oil works really well for my thick/wavy hair type. I use this specifically for the underneath and ends of my hair. It works out any knots and tangles in a matter of seconds. It's truly a miracle! It smells great, it comes in an easy squeeze bottle and you just can't beat the price! I now wish they'd come out with a spray/leave in conditioner with a similar formula :)

March 11, 2017

This stuff is GREAT! I used to only use a particular salon brand but that was getting expensive so I thought I'd give the Aussie brand a try. It's not that expensive, and the 3-minute-miracle deep conditioner works wonderfully! I actually prefer this to my old stuff. After shampooing I put in the conditioner, then do all my other "shower things" body wash, face wash, etc. and then I wash out the conditioner. It honestly leaves my hair feeling like silk! One complaint would be that the bottles are smaller than I'd like. I have very long, thick hair so it takes a lot to cover my hair. I'd love it if they'd make a bigger/bulk size like they do with the shampoo's and regular conditioners.

March 10, 2017

I was really needing something to bring some hydration back to my hair last winter so I gave this product a try and it was just what I needed. My hair was renewed, it felt so soft and looked great. Not to mention it smells amazing.

February 26, 2017

MY hair is super thick, super course, and cannot be tamed on the best of days at times. So, looking for hair products that work for me is an adventure by itself. A friend, with a similar hair type to my own, recommended this item to me and I have been using it ever since. I use it after I shampoo and leave it in my hair while I shave my legs. I assume that takes more than three minutes, then I rinse it out and after my hair is actually manageable. Before this, I would never really repurchase hair products because I was never amazed by what they did, however, this product I have repurchased about 6 times now. Now where I live I can get it at my local Dollarama, so price may differ for you, but I get it for only $3 only. Along with taming my wild hair I usually save a few dollars too! I have even used this as a leave-in mask a few times and it truly is amazing! The only this is, use it by itself and don't use too much or it can way down your hair a lot. But in all, this is a 10/10 would recommend!

January 30, 2017

This product is life! especially if your anything like me, by damaging your hair by constantly dyeing. i usually wash my hair add a fair amount of the conditioner and go on my regular routine of shaving and exfoliating my body and right at the end wash it out. this gives the conditioner time to sit and work its magic!! Here’s a deep conditioner treatment with 3X the moisturizing power. Transform dry hair into silky, shiny waves in 3 short minutes with a nourishing and intensely hydrating formula, made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba and Sea Kelp. This deep conditioner is a consistent winner of top beauty product awards including the 2011 and 2012 Allure Best of Beauty Award and 2013 Glamour Glammy Award for “Best Conditioner".Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 3 minutes to plan your next adventure. Then rinse, dry and get ready for all those compliments.