• Avanti Ultra Flatiron
  • Avanti Ultra Flatiron

Avanti Ultra Flatiron Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 77 in Flat Iron

March 13, 2017

I have used this straightner for about 5 years now and it has been a life saver. I have coarse curly hair and every other straightener takes me over an hour to do my hair. I can do my hair under 30 minutes. It can also be used if your hair is still wet with vents that are added in the plates. Great product and easy to hold. Adjustable temperature for all types of hair. Beats up in seconds.

February 21, 2017

This is a great brand that is affordable but salon quality. Perfect for all hair types. For anyon starting out straightening their hair this one is perfect because it's easy to use. And there a heat temperature switch to get the perfect temperature for thick to thin hair.

March 10, 2016

My absolute favorite hair straightener! It heats up to 400 & with ceramic plates it gluides through my hair ! Usually it can take me up to 2 hours to do my hair, but with this flat iron the time is cut so much ! It is a bit pricey but its worth every penny!