avantree jogger sports wireless bluetooth headset

avantree jogger sports wireless bluetooth headset Reviews

1 review
Ranked #195 out of 226 in Home Entertainment

July 28, 2015

I like the simpleness of the design. Very compact and straightforward to use, easy to find buttons when device on head. I like that it comes with both the foam covers and the gel covers and that there is more than one pair of each provided. Both the foam cover and gel cover were very comfortable and went on very easy. I preferred the foam covers as I find all in the in the ear headsets a little too big for my ears but my husband found both to be the perfect size and fit comfortably.
They charge very quickly compared to other models we own. In just over an hour we had full charge that is still going with over 8 hours talk and music time with leaving them on in the down time off for 5 days. I myself found the cord a little long at 1st but was able to turn and wiggle and found the sweet spot very quickly (but again my tiny head was the issue) My husband found them to be perfect size no extra drag or pulling. They are very light weight so this was a nice feature as no extra pull on the ear. The sound quality is very clear and crisp, no interference and the Bluetooth range is very good. I was able to leave my phone on the garden table and do my gardening and move around within a 50-60 foot range without any cutting out or loss of signal. These were perfect for cycling and working on the elliptical. I did find I had to adjust them a few times when running or doing a high movement workout however, I did not feel as they were going to fall off, they stayed on my ears and comfortable the entire time.
There are not a lot of pieces and crevices so if they get sweaty from your workout you can give them a dry wipe with a cloth and be good as new. It is easy to answer and end calls with this Avantree jogger headset just a quick press on the middle mfb button. The sound the caller hears is a little distant sounding but I was able to hear the caller very clearly. I have not used the voice dialing feature but this could be convenient for someone on the go to be completely hands free. The mute feature works well and easy to do as well.
I liked that the buttons are distinct sizes so you are not fumbling and have to take the headset off to answer. The volume controls are simple and easy to find and nice that it is opposite side then main mfb button no confusion there. We had no issues pairing the jogger headset to any of our devices and it was very easy and quick to setup initial pairing. We are very happy with the headset and it will be getting hundreds of hours of more use. I would highly recommend this headset to someone who wants music or calls on the go hand free.

Tiffyr has posted in the forum topic
Miss Blanco - Canadian subscription box

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
Social Nature

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
sample source

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic

TaraLeadbeater added a new review for