Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 935 in Shampoo

Aveda rosemary mint shampoo 8.5 ounces is formulated with peppermint to awaken your senses and rosemary to help protect from environmental damage. Its pure plant aroma naturally energizes and motivates your mind and body.

October 19, 2016

This product smells great, but it did not leave my hair feeling soft and detangled. It worked very average. I ended up returning to our Aveda Salon to get my money back.

July 28, 2016

I do love this shampoo. The smell is amazing! It is so refreshing! I love the feel of my hair with this product and I would recommend it. The only problem is that it is pretty expensive for such a small bottle and I can't say that a little goes a long way.

July 16, 2016

I bought this product as it has been used by the aveda salon I go to. I like the scent and find it refreshing. I also find it makes my hair squeeze clean. I like using this shampoo and is a good neutral shampoo to use.

June 20, 2016

I love this shampoo! The smell is absolutely divine. I love the mint in this shampoo, it leaves my scalp feeling tingly which to me just feels really clean. It leaves my hair quite manageable and does not strip it. I buy myself a bottle once a year on my birthday - can't justify the cost the rest of the time. I savor each and every wash I use this shampoo for - it is very lovely!

June 06, 2016

This is my go to shampoo, and because I only shampoo every three days or so, I feel that I can justify the price... the regular size bottle actually lasts me several months. It makes me feel good knowing that I am using high quality, ethically sourced, natural products on my body. The smell is absolutely heavenly (and makes my whole bathroom smell like a spa). The shampoo is also extremely effective; as mentioned I can go several days between shampoos, and my hair feels soft, smooth and manageable. It's also not too drying on my scalp, as some products can be. They also sell travel size bottles of this product if you want to try it without committing $20 off the bat.

April 19, 2016

I LOVE Aveda and this shampoo is like bliss in my shower everytime I use it. It does a great job with cleaning and smells like heaven. The only reason all my products are not Aveda is because it's outside my regular budget and has to be a splurge item.

June 09, 2015

Great feeling! Washes hair really well and leaves a nice tingly feeling on your scalp! Great scent too!

May 18, 2015

I receive a gift card from a very generous family member for an Aveda salon for my birthday each year. I stock up on my favourites, which always includes the Rosemary Mint shampoo. While I can't say anything amazing about the quality (it works just as well as most other shampoo's), the scent is amazing. I love using Aveda Rosemary Mint in the morning before work, and find the scent so refreshing. It's definitely a splurge, but that's the best way to spend a gift card!

May 17, 2015

I LOVE Aveda Products. I received a sample size of this Shampoo after my hairdresser used it on my hair.

I LOVE the scent, the way my hair feels so soft and tanglefree afterwards.

Unfortunately, it's above my budget for regular use, so I will have to admire it from afar. If you're able to spend $20 or so on it, go for it!

May 15, 2015

I LOVE when I find a hotel room stocked with this shampoo. It feels so fresh and clarifying, it even makes my limp, lifeless, dry hair look like it's having a great day. And it smells fabulous, too!