Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

January 17, 2017

Great product where I work I'm constantly washing my hands so their always dry and rough after applying this I feel instant softness and it lasts for hours

January 17, 2017

This moisturizing lotion is making miracles on my husband hands: it was peeling for at least 1 1/2 months and we have tried all what the dermatologist gave and the results were only partial. We have finally gave a chance to this "normal" lotion and after 2 weeks, we got more results than ever! Nore more bloody moments and pain. It's getting more and more normal!

January 17, 2017

It is really very effective on dry skin especially during winter it protects skin from eczema...i love both the Aveeno Body wash and the moisturizing lotion

January 17, 2017

J'adore ce produit qui aide à traiter les peaux sèches qui démangent. En hiver, je l'utilise quotidiennement car avec le froid et le chauffage, la peu souffre beaucoup.

January 16, 2017

Love the smell of this lotion and it my skin is always soft! Its also cheap and i can find it at any drug store or walmart so its easy to fine!!!!!!!!!!

January 16, 2017

I started using this product after a suggestion from my sister. My skin has a lot of dry spot and I was looking for a product that work. After using this product my skin was left smooth and my dry spot are getting smaller. I love this product and are recommending it...

January 16, 2017

This is my go to moisturizer. I find strong scents to be bothersome, but with this product, it's not a problem. The value for this product is exceptional. The ingredients list is not extensive, and the items used are easy to read, and nothing stands out as being bad for your skin. The bottle does say this product is dermatologist recommended, and I believe it. The value is great, it does the job it's supposed to with no residue or greasiness left behind on the skin.

January 16, 2017

This is an amazing lotion if you suffer from dry skin/eczema. I had eczema for almost a year all over my body. This was the only thing that kept my skin moisturized. The oatmeal properties in this lotion really help to calm the skin and relieve it from the itchiness.

This lotion practically saved my life and to this day, it's still a lotion I use on areas that are dry and sensitive.

January 15, 2017

Aveeno daily moisturizer really helps my skin throughout the winter months. It goes on without getting greasy and keeps my skin soft for at least half the day.

January 15, 2017

I love this moisturizer. It doesn't have a strong smell for days I want to wear perfume and not have clashing scents. Very light weight, doesn't feel thick but does the job wonderfully.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay