Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

December 05, 2016

I sometimes suffer from such dry skin that my skin will peel leaving me looking like a snake espically this time of year when the temperatures and winds are much colder.
I have found through trial and error that aveeno is one of the brands that I can rely on to not irritate my skin or leave any oily residue behind.
I use this on my legs and elbows which usually crack and I even use this on the side creases of my nose, I have purchased the large bottle from Walmart for &11;.27 and I've had this for such a long time because of the great size of the bottle. I also keep a travel size bottle in my purse which usually gets used by my boyfriend, this is a great day to day moisturizer.

December 05, 2016

This product is a little expensive compared to other lotions but it does nourish your skin. However, the smell is a little weird and I really don't appreciate it.

December 04, 2016

I keep a bottle of this in my purse and another in my bathroom. I use it daily on my hands and if I can't find my lip chap then on my lips as well. When I'm sick, to avoid theating dry skin on my nose, I apply this twice a day. Got a bug bite? I apply it to calm the area

December 03, 2016

Aveeno is the go to brand for a skin cream to take away dry skin and it's uncomfortable itch. It's safe to use on children since it is gentle and without a strong perfume smell. I love to relax in a bath and then use Aveeno afterwards to keep my skin soft and silky.

November 28, 2016

Malheureusement, tous les produits Aveeno irritent ma peau. Je dois avoir une peau fragile à ces produits parce que chaque fois que j'ai essayé, pour la crème à mains, j'ai eu les mains rouges et rugueuses instantanément. Pour le démaquillant, j'ai eu le visage rouge et plaqué. Pas mieux pour la crème/visage (le visage me pique) ni pour le shampoing; je me grattais le fond de la tête qui était irrité par ce produit. Dommage, mais ce n'est pas pour moi. C'est peut-être bon, mais ça ne fonctionne pas sur moi.

November 26, 2016

I purchased a small size of this to give it a try as I usually stick to a handful of different ones that work well for my dry skin. I actually enjoyed this one, the smell, the feeling after it being on my skin and it actually did its job. Overall I am happy with my overall experience with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who was looking for a product such as this!

November 23, 2016

Just average for those with dry skin - it doesn't really maintain the moisture until the morning.

Aveeno lotions are quite expensive, its best to combine it with a coupon when it does go on sale at WalMart.

November 22, 2016

I love Aveeno products- they really work with my skin. This lotion really moisturizes, and is great to use in the winter! The oatmeal helps protect the skin and restore it!

November 22, 2016

i have been a Vaseline Intensive Care user for as long as i can remember, but bought Aveeno on a whim. BEST WHIM EVER!!! i have now been converted. this cream is nice and thick, without being greasy. VERY fast drying, so you never slip and slide around the room after putting it on your feet, i can't say enough about this cream!!!

November 19, 2016

Great for people who have skin allergies. This product goes on so smooth & leaves my skin feeling hydrated and healthy. I enjoy the light coconut smell !