Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

February 22, 2017

J'aime bien pour la peau très sèche. Mais laisse un résidu gras quand même qui me déplait un peu. Toutefois, elle laisse la peau très douce, et j'aime qu'elle soit sans parfum

February 22, 2017

Love this product. Its the only cream that got rid of my daughter ecxema. Nothing else worked. Use this as well for every day use keeps skin hydrated and smooth.

February 20, 2017

Comment garder une peau douce et bien hydrater en tout temps ! Peut importe la température, elle saura faire de notre peau un charme de douceur ! À essayer

February 19, 2017

I have been using this lotion for almost 10 years. It is calm on my sensitive skin. I've even convinced my husband to start using it! It's the only lotion I will use!

February 18, 2017

J'adore cette crème! Elle laisse la peau douce, elle est inodore et elle hydrate super bien. ­Elle est parfaite pour les peaux sensibles et pour celles atteintes d'eczéma.

February 17, 2017

If you have cracked hands wether you're male or female, this product is for you.
    This product doesn't have a smell so if you're male you dont have to worry

February 17, 2017

I love Aveeno!! It is one of the few lotions I can use that Im not allergic to. Its not greasy feeling and leaves your skin so soft. I love the oaty smell. Its my go to lotion and I have a bottle by my kitchen sink for when Im done dishes and in my bathroom

February 17, 2017

I have used this cream for all my tattoos and it is the best. Very hydrating, soft on the skin, great absorption. I love it. I would recommend it to everyone.

February 17, 2017

J'adore cette lotion pour le corps, elle laisse la peau très douce et elle sent tellement bonne. Elle hydrate vraiment la peau, je la recommande fortement :)

February 16, 2017

This is my go to daily and most trusted moisturizer that I use on a daily basis. It is hands down the best lotion I have used for my sensitive skin. Previous lotions I have used have always given me breakouts but with Aveeno Active Naturals my skin is now less prone to breakout. I have been using this lotion for over 4 years.

SolangeM added a new review for