Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1524 in Body Lotions & Creams

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

March 18, 2017

La crème Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion est excellente. Je l'adore et je la recommande. Par contre, sont prix est beaucoup plus élevée que les autres marques.

March 14, 2017

I love this lotion, I keep it by the kitchen sink, on my bedside table and in my purse. This lotion keeps my cleaning/gardening hands soft and supple year round!

March 14, 2017

I've been using Aveno daily moisturizer for over 10 years now. I've always had chronic dry skin and this moisturizer is the only one I've found that keeps my skin hydrated for 24 hours and does not cause any reaction (no itching nor redness!) I wouldn't change it for any other brand!

March 12, 2017

Love this product. It is good to use on the face or on the body. Moisturizes very well and very good quality, especially for the price. Not too oily. I will be using this product again.

March 10, 2017

C'est un produit qui a déjà fait ses preuves.
    Mon conjoint l'utilise beaucoup pour sa peau sèche (au visage) et je l'utilise beaucoup pour les mains. Même sur mon fils, aucune réaction et hydrate bien.

March 08, 2017

This was a good product r overall for myself to use on a daily basis without getting any allergic recreations to the cream. Will purchase it again once I am finished with the lotion

March 08, 2017

I can't say enough of how I feel about this product. I have used it for years and I can't even imagine if they took it off the shelves. My skin feels so clean and soft after I use this product. I am not young anymore, but Aveeno makes my skin feel young.

March 08, 2017

I have found this product to be the best at treating my dry, winter skin. I don't feel itchy and my skin does not flake after using Aveeno. I have used and recommended this lotion for other dry skin sufferers too. I think it is the best!!

March 06, 2017

It is easy to use, smooth, light and not greasy. I like to use it after shower when my skin is still slightly wet. Tried to put it on my face when my face lotion went out but I prefer a proper face moisturizer over this.

March 04, 2017

This is the only daily moisturizing lotion I use, great for sensitive skin which is what I have. Have been using this lotion for many years, used it on when my daughters were younger. Like it how it has the oatmeal in the lotion, great for eczema.