aveeno active naturals ultra calming foaming cleanser Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 999 in Facial Cleansers

February 13, 2016

I enjoy using Aveeno products. I was introduced to the ultra calming products by a friend and im so grateful for it. Overall a great product for my skin. Cleanses well and doesnt over dry. Best results are when you pair it with the ultra calming moisturizer. The only the thing that would make this product more awesome is a little scent. I like lightly scented products.

January 05, 2016

I switched this this cleanser after using the Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion foaming cleanser as my needs for a cleanser had changed (getting older). I love the Aveeno brand as it is natural and my skin does not have any reactions to it. This cleanser leaves my skin clean and refreshed. It does not dry out or leave me oily. I used to get red areas and extreme dried out skin on my face from cleansing, but not anymore.

June 12, 2015

I love this product...it gently cleanses my face and feels so soft after rinsing it off...

sbarber77 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    CUBA