Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #745 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 04, 2016

Price is quite high, but pretty much all Aveeno products are, and worth it. It has a cooling effect, which definitely helps with the skin relief and helps me not feel like scratching off my hand as much, especially on the hot summer nights.

January 20, 2016

I have eczema on my foot and had a prescription cream that wasn't working so when I heard that Aveeno had an Eczema therapy moisturizing lotion I decided to try it and it works great to reduce the itch and heal my eczema. I have flare ups occasionally but they only last a few days once I start using the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Lotion.

January 16, 2016

This stuff is the best. I have eczema on my hands and in between my fingers. my doctor recommended I use this along with my medicated cream. It works really well and I use it everyday, it has really improved my skins appearance and dry/itchiness. Anything else I've used has not worked from Aveeno's line. I recommend to anyone with the same issue as me!

May 27, 2015

Excellent relief for both my kids having eczeema..works wonders

April 26, 2015

I use this product in the winter when my skin gets dry and itchy. It adds moisture back to your skin and soothes the itchy skin.

July 05, 2013

I used to break out in hives even when I used expensive prescription products. But since I've used this lotion, I haven't broken out.