Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara

Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 773 in Mascara

October 28, 2015

The brush is my favourite. I didn't think that i will love this mascara so much but it's pretty cool. The mascara lasts all day without smudges. When i remove my makeup its a little bit difficult to remove the mascara,but thats a plus for me because it proves that its a good product.

September 16, 2015

I love this mascara - it makes my eyes look awesome, and my lashes don't stick together yet look thick and full!

Great formula!

February 17, 2015

i have long lashes but lack volume and this DOES IT for me. im not using any other brans mascara again.

January 12, 2015

I love my new mascara! No clumps here!

November 21, 2014

I have tried every mascara under the sun. When I got this one I was like oh Avon really? But this mascara is seriously amazing. I would even go to say it out does benefits they're real. Full volume, adds some length. Makes my lashes look fake. Would recommend this to everyone.

October 25, 2014

I am loving this mascara. It leaves me with very well defined lashes, no gross clumps even when it was brand new. The brush is curved and very bristly, works very well!
Try it out!

September 27, 2014

Good colour but not a fan of the formula or the brush. The formula is fine to start but gets sticky and clumpy by the end of the day and is a pain to remove. The brush is too thick for me to apply the mascara easily - I prefer a thinner brush so I can apply many coats.

September 09, 2014

I have fins short eye lashes so I am always trying new mascara hoping to find one that "gives" me eye lashes. This mascara made me look and feel like I had wonderful lashes. I could even see them through my glasses.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear