Avon Moisture Therapy Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #848 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Avon's Moisture Therapy Body Lotion is available in an economy size bottle. Get hydration for your body! 33.8 fl. oz. with easy-to-use pump dispenser! 24-hour moisturization. Dermatologist-tested. Hypoallergenic. Visit avon.ca for more info.

March 03, 2016

Avon sells alot of really great products at a pretty good price, my problem with this moisturizer is the greasy texture ,my hands were greasy and so was my legs and arms ,it was really hard to blend it in ,all I saw was streaking ,it certainly isn't the best moisturizer out there,just cheaper in price

September 28, 2013

Avon Moisture Therapy Body Lotion is thick, non greasy or oily where a little goes a long way, with a light scent. Makes skin feel soft, and renewed.

December 07, 2012

I bought this on sale and was quite pleased with the results. I get very dry, itchy skin in the winter time and this stuff works great. It's also unscented so it's suitable for people with scent allergies.

July 14, 2012

I love this product. It has a very soft sent and really treats dry skin. i usually use this stuff in the winter time but it's great for any time of the year.

May 25, 2012

This lotion is really moisturizing, which is why I use it on my legs post-shower. They've never felt so soft! :) Also, because it's unscented/oatmeal doesn't smell, it's (most likely) safe for people with allergies.
I can't really comment on the price, because I received it as a gift, but I do know that it is worth getting again.

April 26, 2012

Works great! It moisturizes the skin at a great price. Love this product

July 13, 2011

I use the intensive version of this cream and have used it for years. I live by it and won't use anything else. It goes on thick, but it also keeps your skin moisturized for a long time. I find it's a great lotion if used daily. It keeps your skin feeling soft and smooth. It really is a great product. It's a bit pricey but if you buy it on sale in the 1 liter bottle, you get a great buy for a really good price. And that bottle lasts forever.

June 23, 2011

Not great for hands, but perfect for everywhere else! The lotion is VERY thick so when you use it on your hands it leaves a greasy feeling that you pass onto everything. For some reason though I don't find the greasy feeling when I use the lotion on my arms lets say, just hands. I would recommend this lotion who has problems with dry legs or feet because for the low price and the amazing quality it just doesn't get any better!

March 03, 2010

Avon's Moisture Therapy hand cream works like a dream. It is not very oily and it is great for very dry skin. It has a rich, creamy, soft feel.

May 07, 2009

I got this super cheap, to put near the sink after doing dishes. It works really well and soaks in fast so you can go about your business without that oily film.