Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream for Extremely Dry Skin Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream for Extremely Dry Skin 4.2 fl oz

Average Price:  $.99

September 21, 2016

C'est la crème à main la plus efficace que j'ai utilisée à date! Laisse mes mains vraiment hydratées.je l'utilise la nuit pour prolonger son effet super hydratant. Au lever, ma peau est nourrie.Un grand plus,son prix très abordable.je le recommande.

September 15, 2016

I needed something for really dry skin and this is it. Some of my skin feels like sandpaper and Moisture Therapy Intensive is a solution to my problem It is great for your hands and no greasy feeling, which I hated. They also have a body lotion which is equally fantastic.

August 19, 2016

One of the nicest things about this hand cream is it is not too greasy. You can see and feel the difference right away. There is no fragrance to worry about which is a bonus.

May 24, 2016

This hand cream is pretty good, it's a thick cream so you really have to rub it into your hands. My hand were moisturized without that greasy feeling. The only downfall was I had to keep applying this cream everytime I washed my hands. You get what you pay for.

February 06, 2016

The hand cream works wonderfully in the cold, dry winter months. The best thing is that it's greaseless so you can hold a glass or turn a door knob after applying the cream. Nothing is worse than waiting for hand cream to dry.

January 26, 2016

Inexpensive, absorbs well, very moisturizing and gentle on sensitive skin.

January 20, 2016

This works very well to Moisturize my hands and leave them feeling soft, its inexpensive and has a really nice scent

December 09, 2015

I have used this hand cream for years now, and love it. I have eczema, and severely dry hands and find that it moisturizes well.

April 05, 2015

I love this product! I use it all the time. I work with my hands all day at work and at home and I have seriously dry hands. I have tried other hand creams before, but this one is my fave!

March 13, 2015

works good but doesn't smell very nice. its very thick and takes a while to rub into your skin but it does leave a soft after feeling,