Baby Einstein Caterpillar & Friends Play Gym

Baby Einstein Caterpillar & Friends Play Gym Reviews

July 29, 2016

We received this play gym as a shower gift with our first (4 years ago) and he LOVED it. the removable toys are the best part, when we went from home to in the car we would always unhook the ones he played with the most. That just so happen to the the light up star that also plays music. Fast Fwd 4 yrs; now with our second we have pulled the gym out again and to much to our surprise its still in great condition. It has held up through 3 moves and 2 kids, it is 100% worth every penny. all the toys still work and our daughter is follwing in her brothers foot steps and LOVES that star, The velcro needs to be replaced but thats expected with how many times weve had to move it from play gym to carseat, to play yard, to crib ( yes all those places daily for the better part of a year... and 4 months now )

June 18, 2016

My baby loved this.....it was the right size, but still light, easy to clean, lots of over hanging stimulating toys.....just kept her busy and good for tummy time. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a good play gym.

March 16, 2016

We got this playmat as a gift and started using it as soon as we could. It comes with multiple toy attachments that are removable . The playmat itself is pretty nice but nothing particular about it is amazing . Very standard . But the real.show stealer is the light up star that comes with it . We used that as soon as our baby was born a d attached it to the car seat . She loved it , kept her happy and entertained has a flashing light and music. I would buy it just for the star .

February 12, 2016

I love this play mat, used it for almost 6 months with my son. He loved the songs, and the songs are also played in the Baby Einstein shows as well. It is very entertaining for him and also very calming at the same time. Easy to wipe clean and easy to assemble. The hooks give you the option to add or remove the toys of your choice. Great baby product for playtime or tummy time.

September 25, 2015

My son loves this playmat / gym , lots of stuff the keep him entertained ! I also got it on sale du Barbie r us "baby fest sale" for half price . The only thing I've notice is the material is cheap and started ripping at the teddy bear leg and also the Velcro "sting" to attach the two poles together also ripped . My son only has been using this for 6 months and it's coming apart .

June 09, 2015

My two kids loved this gym! The star is providing music for a long time and the carry it in the parc or on the car! The colors are attractive and the quality is very good!

June 02, 2015

This is an exceptional quality educational play gym for the little ones. Our grandson would lay on the mat and laugh at the toys, until he figured out he could reach and play with them. He was so mesmerized by this. I have it folded up and hopefully one day we will get a 4th grandchild. Fingers crossed!!

May 25, 2015

My aunt gifted this play gym when my daughter turned 6 months, and she absolutely loved it. She use to spend most of her time exploring different colors, textures, patters, shapes and sounds. Most of her tummy time was on this play mat. I believe this play gym is quite entertaining and stimulates the brain of the child!

March 21, 2015

great product.it's been used a lot in our house and all the kids loved it and had so much fun.

March 04, 2015

good product. when my son was smaller he really likes this. we did tummy time and when he was on his back he was able to play and touch!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products