Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 784 in Lip Balm

October 31, 2016

In LOVE with this stuff. Currently taking stuff for my skin which dries it out extremely and my lips aswell.. This haas been the best that i've found so far, even compared to higher ends like Avene and Fresh. I've tried every lip chap for extremely chapped lips and this is hands down best.

September 16, 2016

Has to be my favourite lip balm ever. Although I think they are overpriced, I will keep on buying. Has to be the best smell in a lip balm and literally makes my lips baby soft.

September 09, 2016

This is the best lip balm I have ever used! My lips tend to get very dry and I have had problems find a lip balm that has a long lasting effective- until now! Baby lips Dr.Rescue is the best and it has a nice smell to it and adds a tint of colour to your lips! I highly recommend trying this product!

August 29, 2016

Baby Lips Dr. Rescue is the best lip product I've ever used in my life! I had purchased this lip product many many times and will still purchase it again in the future. When you apply a thin layer of the Baby Lips Dr. Rescue, it has an moisturizational touch to your lips as well as a tint of color (deepens which one). And will stay moisturized for the hole day. Buy Baby Lips Dr. Rescue today to think smarter not harder.

July 12, 2016

This is definitely my go to makeup product especially in a rush it goes on smooth keeps its shine without the messy process of a liquid lip gloss and gives you a fresh cute look . They have a variety of colors from sparkly corals and peaches to shiny plums and reds. this product has the advantage of fixing any problems such as cracked lips or dryness as well I use this daily.

June 24, 2016

I love Baby Lips, but this doesn't work as a medicated lip balm. The only difference I notice between this and the normal lip balm is the smell of mint. It doesn't help my dry lips and more than a regular baby lips would.

June 22, 2016

I wanted to see for myself what these chapsticks can do. Some people love it and some hated it. I personally won't be buying them again. There is added menthol in them which gives of the effect of tingling in your lips but they don't moisturise them at all. The colour is nice, but the lip balm isn't worth the money because it still leaves your lips dry and brittle.

April 30, 2016

The color isn't too flashy because its a little transparent but it definitely shows! its perfect if you want to put a subtle color on your lips and it keeps them soft and hydrated. i recommend it very much, its already the third one that i buy :)

April 28, 2016

I love this stuff! I have the colored one so its nice to rescue my lips after other makeup dries them out, with having some color. I highly recommend.

April 25, 2016

I have maybeline baby lips dr. resque's soothing sorbet colour. It gives me very minty, fresh and soft feeling. Also, Iiked the long instructions heheh