Good

Babyliss Pro Ceramic Curling Iron Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 51 in Curling Iron

Porcelain ceramic has exceptional heat distribution with increased far-infrared heat and ion production that outperforms standard ceramic! Even heat distribution eliminates damaging hot spots, while natural ions reduce static electricity and decrease styling time. The Porcelain Ceramic™ technology leaves hair healthy, revitalized and shiny.

Features:
* Porcelain Ceramic™ barrel technology
* 30 heat settings - up to 430°F
* 8-ft. tangle-free swivel cord
* Limited 3-year warranty

February 01, 2012

I love this tool and use it on all my brides. I love doing pin up style hair and really find this tool helpfull. It heats up quckly and curls extremely well. I would buy another if mine broke. I have had it for several years and have never had a problem. LOVE IT!

December 16, 2010

I've been trying out this curling iron recently and have to admit that I've really fallen in love with it.
I never really use curling irons because my hair is naturally wavy and it doesnt take much for it to get tangled and frizzy but this iron does just the opposite. It creates beautiful, soft, silky curls that last all day.

I went with the 1 1/2" barrel and am so happy I did. I remember buying a 1 inch iron a few years ago and only used it once or twice. I threw it in my closet about a week later. It made curls that were a little too "formal" for me. I looked as if I was going to the high school prom.

I didn't have that problem with this though. I had big soft sexy curls and it didnt take much effort even with my thick hair (I used the highest heat setting). I also used Aussie's Mega Flexible Hair Spray to hold my curls in even more and was glad I did because its been pretty humid over here.

Product Description
Babyliss PRO Ceramic Tools Spring Hair Curling Iron with ceramic barrel technology creates smooth, silky hair and eliminates frizz. Ceramic emits ions reflectives, which enhance and renew the vitality of the hair to make it more shiny. This professional hair curling iron has 25 heat setting and up to 400oF of instant heat. Up to 135W with ceramic pulse heat technology, 25 heat settings and dual voltage.
Ceramic barrel technology
Professional ceramic barrel
25 heat settings - up to 400F
Instant heat
Dual voltage for worldwide use

I highly recommend this curling iron!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye