• BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Flat Iron
  • BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Flat Iron
Good

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Flat Iron Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 69 in Flat Iron

The BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium yields maximum far-infrared heat, penetrating the hair from within for gentle straightening without damaging hair.  Ultra-smooth Nano Titanium plates are lightweight and resist corrosion, with advance surround heat for ultimate straightening.  Limited 4-year warranty.

June 14, 2014

My bestie is a hair dresser and she introduced this to me when they started to become the go to flat iron for all hairdressers. I needed a new one because my CHI's kept breaking or one side would stop working so I was ready for something new. I did get a good deal on this. I also got the blow dryer with it. I love this flat iron. I will never buy another. I have had this one for four years and it works amazing. I have a lot of hair and this flat iron works better than any other I have ever had. It takes my poofy hair to a gorgeous straight in no time flat. It is a little expensive but totally worth it in the long run!

May 24, 2013

I have been using my BaByliss flat iron for over 4 years now. It was well worth the price, I havent had one single problem with it since i've had it. It heats up fast and flattens my hair fast.

May 17, 2013

I have owned chi straighteners and did not like them at all. This one was recommended to me by my hair dresser and it works wonders. You can set the temp and it gets hot quickly and cut my straightening time in half! I love it and would highly recommend it!

May 17, 2013

I love my BaByliss straightener! It works extremely well on my thick hair and is easy to handle. I like the ability to control the temperature. It also heats up extremely fast. It is a great product!

May 19, 2011

I just picked up the BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium from Amazon for $79 (down from $159) and am really pleased with it! I'm still in the learning curve as I haven't used a flat iron in a long time, but after a handful of uses I think I'm getting somewhere.

I bought the 1-inch version which is perfect for my hair. I have long, thick, strongly wavy/frizzy hair and my stylist recommended I get a flat iron that can heat to 450F, which this version does. I need to use it on the highest or 2nd-highest setting to get the best results, but the temp range is very generous so I think this could work on most hair types easily.

I only wash my hair 2x/week and the style held beautifully for the whole time, even though it was rainy and humid in my neck of the woods during this time. I was quite pleasantly surprised by that!

I'm a big advocate of buying quality but had held off on a high end flat iron because of the $100 price tag. I'm glad I found such a good deal on such a great iron. Other Amazon reviewers also rated this product very highly.

Definitely recommended!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender